Sunday, January 4, 2009

January 2, 2009

Murry, Mr. Bungles & Delilah: Great! Another walk for Murray. But hey! The sitter cleaned the litter and put food out for Delilah and me. Wait! Is this a distraction? Where did Murray and the sitter go? Then the sitter came for our evening walk. It was joyful. There weren't many people out tonight. So we had all of the sidewalks to ourselves. Mr. Bungles and Delilah told me they have never seen a sidewalk. How peculiar.


Alice, Libby, Abby & Squeezy: Yay! The sitter is here. We just want to cuddle all day. Libby and I smothered him after he finished feeding everyone. He looked like he enjoyed it. When it was time for the sitter to tuck us in for the night we were ready to go. Plus we got our night time chewy. The sitter scratched our bellies and had a conversation with Abby.


Raven & Cooper: It's a beautiful sunny day for a run with the sitter. Raven ran faster than usual today. I thought he might start leading all of us. When we got back we cooled down, then took a nap.

Ally: I came out of hiding while the sitter was checking my food and water. We had a bit of a conversation and once I got to know him he pet me. He scratched my head and my back.

Nina & Jackson: Woo hoo! I am excited. The sitter made the white fuzzy dance and fly and I tackled it to the ground over and over again until the sitter's arm was tired. Jackson kept scratching at the food servers.

Kitty: Hello! Its time for me to eat! Hurry! Hurry!

Beemer: I barked the sitter for a while but I stopped once she let bruschi out. We ran around the yard. There was something in the tree and we kept looking up there but unfortunately we don’t climb trees.

Snowflake: I was in a different hiding spot so the sitter stayed out of my room. She cleaned my toilet and gave me more food and water and left so I could come out and not be bothered.

Miles and Macy: We said hello but only one of us stayed out to get petted. Just give us our food and scooped our box thats all we ask for!

No comments: