Tuesday, January 20, 2009

January 19, 2009

KO and Apollo: I was especially energetic when the sitter made his visit this morning. First I was given my breakfast which I devoured. Then I was let outside. It was so nice out I decided to stay out for a bit to enjoy it.

Alice, Libby, Abby and Squeezy: The sitter came by to feed us all breakfast. Libby and him and I played in the backyard together. Abby kept trying to escape but we helped the sitter keep her inside.

Wilson: I am a super-dog! At least it felt like it during my walk the sitter. I was pulling with all of my dog-of-steel strength!

Raven & Cooper: It was such a lovely afternoon for a walk. We passed quite a few other doggies and people that were enjoying the fine weather. The sitter stopped to pick up some poop and ended up with fire ants! Cooper and I ran extra fast with him to shake them off. We were all exhausted when we got back.

Bean & Ernie: Yay! Backyard fun with the sitter! Ernie was playing the shy game. But after he saw how much fun the sitter and I were having, he came out to join us.

Sydney and Sasha: I was sitting on my two back legs begging for my treat, I don't mind there are pills in it! Sasha had her own treat then we both had some wet food! yummy!

Snowflake: It so cold out there! I much rather be sleeping on the couch! I was happy to be back inside where it was nice and warm! The sitter sat by me and scratched my back, feels great!

No comments: