Monday, January 26, 2009

January 24, 2009

Spike: This morning the sitter took Ultra and I on a walk. I kept getting all tangled in my leash, but the sitter was able to free me. Ultra thought it was funny. Ultra and I went on a wet walk with the sitter. I wasn't very happy about the rain but Ultra wanted to stop at every puddle to investigate. I was so happy to be back home warm and dry.

Ultra: It was rainy outside but the breeze was nice and cool. I had fun playing in the puddles during our walk. Spike just wanted to go home and nap.

Cooper & Raven: The sitter and Raven and I went on a nice dog-jog today. It was very quiet outside and slightly gray. But we pressed on and got a good workout.

Apollo: Head scratches and hugs and rubs! I hope the sitter doesn't mind our huge wet tongues. Ooo right there behind the ear! That's wonderful. It was rainy outside today so neither one of us felt like spending too much time out there. When we came back inside, the sitter gave me my food which I ate super quickly. I got some good pets from the sitter and just hung out with him for a bit because it was all rainy.

KO: The sitter actually brought some milk bones because there was no more peanut butter left. That was nice of him. Now I have an excuse for always thinking he's got a treat in his hand. I spent a little more time outside than Apollo (mainly to show him that I wasn't a baby) then came inside for food. Whne it was time to leave, the sitter gave me another milk bone for going back into my crate without a fuss!

Jasmine & Bailey: A sitter came tonight to take Bailey and I out on a walk. It was very foggy. We almost got lost! But Bailey found our way home using his sniffing skills.

Copperfield: Ok, so ONE of us managed to knock the treats container of the counter and eat all the treats from it last night. I'm not saying who it was but the sitter keeps looking at me and i don't appreciate it! I mean, just because it's pretty much physically impossible for Napoleon to reach the table top when the chairs are pushed in doesn't mean I'm the culprit.

Napoleon: Yeah, yeah, we all know who did it. We got our breakfast and everything and went outside for a short walk. hey, it doesn't count as a crime if you weren't the one that knocked over the treats but ate some anyways, right?

Bean: We were both acting pretty lazy and sleepy this morning..even me. Crazy, right? We just kinda meandered about and said hello to the sitter but neither of us had very much energy. The sitter said he understands. It is the weekend after all! I got all my energy back! When we went outside, I started barking which caused a symphony of dog barks throughout the neighborhood. I, of course, was lead vocals in the performance which I have to say was one of my better ones!

Ernie: Yeah, we did look petty sleepy this morning, i guess. hey, we're allowed. We're dogs! Anyways, the sitter let us out to potty and gave us some wake up head and back scratches. Then we got a treat which was my favorite part (as always) That barking song was fun! we should do that more often. It's nice to get other dogs involved in it. We've got some hidden talent laced throughout this neighborhood! After the fun, it was time to come back in for a treat and some goodbye scratches.

Chelsea: The sitter only saw one leash so he had to take us out separately tonight. It was spriking a ittle bit but i don't have nearly as much fur as Oliver so i didn't have to worry about it that much!

Oliver: As soon as the sitter put that leash on my i was ready to attack it! I'll show that leash who's boss! He thinks he can keep this beast tethered? We'll see about that! ha!

No comments: