Monday, January 26, 2009

January 22, 2009

Cooper - We have new hair cuts! WHOO! I took my time eating my snack today. There were a lot of apples in there!

Raven - It was a pretty nice day for a walk except the construction people were out making all sorts of noises. I barked at them a bit! Tehe!

Clooney - The sitter took me for a nice long walk. It felt good outside for a change! We came back in for some cuddles and play time!

Bean - We really got the neighbors dog going again. Hehe! Then the sitter really got my LEG going again!

Ernie - No more dinner again! Those neighbors, they need to keep it to themselves so I can eat more more more! Atleast I got a treat!

Apollo - Our lunch was frozen so the sitter said he'd give it to us tonight after it thawed a bit. That's alright, I'll just take some cuddles!I don't know when that was I was eating but it was chicken necks. It took me longer to get through these bones!

K.O. - I'll take some cuddles to, after I RUN! AHHH! More peanut butter in the KONG! I chomped and chomped and quickly devoured my dinner! MMM!

No comments: