Sunday, May 31, 2009

May 30, 2009

Raven, Cooper, & Max: Sitter brought our friend over to see us tonight. We watched TV. Of course Raven had to go in time out for picking on me! He was jealous of any petting I was getting. Max got on the sofa with our sitter and hogged up all her petting! That is unfair! We wanna get on the sofa too! Oh well, at least I get to sleep in the bed with the sitter. Max has to sleep in a little box! Hahaha!

Cooper: The sitter is back! I haven't seen him in so long that I had to shake his hand with my mouth and then hop up and down the hall! We went out for a run, but it was pretty warm so after a little bit I slowed down to Raven-speed!

Max: The sitter is amazed that I'm such a fast eater! As soon as he puts it down I eat it up! Yogurt is so good! I'd be a good dishwasher for plates that have yogurt on them! That's my dream job!

Raven: We ran some this afternoon, but it was just too hot! Even Cooper stopped running! And then when he came back later I begged him not to make me run, so he just scratched my neck! That put a big smile on my face!

Weezy: When the sitter first came in I was a little apprehensive, but he dropped me a few treats and put my leash on and I realized that it was time for a walk! And he took me far! It was great! I got to sniff through a bunch of plants and I would randomly lay down in people's yards! And I got to do it more when the sitter came back at night! Then I came back in to watch more Animal Planet! Yay!

Ellie: Somebody's here to pet me! This is just what I needed! Once I started purring I couldn't stop! The sitter is great! He should be a professional cat-scratcher! Well... he kind of is. -Kacey
The sitter was looking all over for me! Silly sitter! I was on the stairs the whole time just watching you look for me! I'll let you pet me a little, then I'm going back to sleep!

Max: We were jumping all over each other to greet the sitter this afternoon! Since we asked very nicely he fixed us some delicious dinner with a treat on top! -Savannah
I'm so excited I almost hopped the gate when the sitter came in! It's time for me to get outside and run! I hope the sitter can keep up!

Maddie: The sitter gave us treats tonight! That got us old ladies excited and Savannah and I ran down the street! The sitter didn't know we could go that fast! He should have! We're not that old! Then we came back in and I made funny faces at the sitter, then found a treat and went wild playing with it!

Hannah: I wasn't even interested in dinner tonight! I just want attention! And a walk! We walked to the park and then I took off and the sitter followed! We ran from one side of Forsyth to the other! And then on the way back to the house I got to sniff all kinds of subtle scents that the sitter missed out on! I even sniffed a rose garden! The sitter could smell that one too!

Pixie & Puff: Puff was very sociable & Pixie followed the sitter around to make sure I found everything!

Candler: I ate plenty of my chicken and I was very friendly & talked a little bite when the sitter was making my food.

No comments: