Monday, May 11, 2009

May 8, 2009

Sophie: A sitter came to walk and play with me today. We had so much fun together exploring the back yard. He rubbed my belly real good when I went potty and gave me some treats when I went back in my crate. Oh man, the sitter would not leave me alone! He said I was such a cuuuuuuute puppy. It's cool, I hear that all the time. We spent lots of time playing with my little puppy-sized tennis balls after we went out to potty. then we gave up on toys all together and I just started to tackle the sitter and chew on his beard! He was so excited to be playing with me that he didn't want to leave!

Oliver: Sophie! The sitter came over to play with the puppy and walk her. I watched him tell her to sit and she did a great job. Then she chased me! That wasn't so great, but at least I'm safe upstairs.

Spike: I wasn't too eager to leave the air conditioned house but once we were walking I forgot about the heat and enjoyed the outside. So many wonderful colors!

Juno: The sitter fed us tonight and cleaned out the litter boxes. Solace was being grumpy so the sitter and I played together and gave him his space. I love swatting at my toys.

Ultra: Dinner is so good. I wish I could have dinner for breakfast too. I always make such a racket barking because I want more green beans. I do have to watch my figure though.

Tess: My sitter came tonight and we went on the best walk ever! I made two poops during the walk and when we got back dinner was made so I could make some more!

Patton: I was excited about my walk today and was sitting right by the door waiting for the sitter. I didn't pick up my own leash today with impatience but i didn't have to cause the sitter got me hooked up right away! There was lots of things to see on our walk today, too. Like Cars, Builders, other dogs, Ducks, cats....lots of exciting stuff!

MJ: When the sitter came over, he let us out of our crates and we were both so excited to see him (or maybe just anyone) that we hopped up and gave him hugs. He didn't waste any time in getting our leashes ready because he knew we were ready to get out there and have some adventures.

Pathfinder: During the walk, both of us got all our business taken care of. We also had to take an extra long way around the complex because the way we came was blocked by the lawnmowers! Oh well, that just meant and even longer walk than normal. Once we got inside, the sitter gave us some ice cubes in our water dishes which really hit the spot after being out there for a while.

Bonzai: Right away, the sitter bent down to greet and pet me and I put both of my paws on his knees and popped up to nuzzle his face. He told me that I was the friendliest kitty he'd ever met...and he's met a LOT of kitties. After feeding me and taking care of my litter box, he sat with me and played a bunch. he didn't want to leave because i was so much fun!

Lala: The sitter saw me first today. I totally kept my distance but watched the sitter the whole time. He gave us some food and changed out our water which was nice. he even tossed me a couple of treats but I'm saving those for later. I'm just not super trusting of new people and the sitter said he totally understands. He'd be suspicious if a stranger came into his house too!

Mkosi: I was lounging out on the kitty playground in a sun spot by the window. Nothing beats laying in a big patch of sunlight! The sitter came over and gave me some good kitty scratching on my ears and head. He was looking all over bor Impi but no luck on his part.

Impi: I'm an excellent hider. The sitter had NO idea where I was!


Lucy: I was waiting for the sitter to let me back inside. I managed to get out of the porch area and i wanted back in! So when the sitter came over, I was waiting by the door to the porch. Once he let me in, I bolted to my food bowl and started munching away! then I said hello to the sitter! I've got priorities, you know?

Hannah: When the sitter came over, i was pretty excited. I kept walking back and forth down the hallway, wondering if we were going to do dinner or walk first! The sitter picked walk and off we went. I was showing the sitter arounbd the neighborhood and trotting along for a while. After a bit, it was time to come back inside and get that dinner!

Gizmo and Gadget: We love having our friend come over and feed us! She brought a big box in and all we wanted to do was jump and lay on it. She moved it to the counter because we started to claw it.

Snowflake: It was hot out there so I did my U turn after a while. I pottied really good quickly because I got hot really quick.

Yogi: Yay! My friend is here! She caught me drinking out the toilet. She doesn't know what she is missing! It is really good to drink!

Beggar: I took my medicine really well and I followed her around to see what she was going to do. I was just about done with my dry food when I got more, yay!

Wilson: People were looking at the house and I think they like it. It was hot out there and I didnt even pull that hard, I had to save my energy.

No comments: