Wednesday, May 13, 2009

May 12, 2009

Snowflake: I looked so tired when the sitter arrived. Took me a minute to get moving. I sniffed and I sniffed. Did my U turn to go back in. I was thinking about my usual treat.

Daisy: I was so very excited when the sitter was here. The drizzling rain made me go potty really quickly. I didn't want to stay in it very long at all.

Max: She gave us extra water just incase. It was kinda chilly outside...atleast we don't have to hide in the shade all day.

Shadow: Where did the heat go? With this fur coat on its good to be a little chilly. I am not sure about the light rain though.

Tess: The sitter and I had a great walk to the park this morning. The air was cool and dry and there were many squirrels about. The sitter gave me treats and they were delicious.

Yogi: I went on a walk with the sitter. I was just sniffing the flowers and grass when it started to rain. It wasn't too nice so we came back and played indoors.

Mattie: It was slightly drizzling outside during my afternoon walk with the sitter. It didn't get too wet though and when I got back I ran in circles chasing my tail to make the sitter laugh.

Tank: I was in such a stubborn mood today and wouldn't go anywhere. All I wanted to do was sleep all day. The sitter walked me as far as he could then we came back and I went back to sleep.

Stella: Chevy and I walked the park with the sitter. Chevy just gobbled his lunch up, but I wasn't really hungry. I took a few nibbles and left the rest for later. I'd rather be outside playing.

Chevy: I love the park. Lot's of people and dogs to meet. Today was a beautiful day too, but there weren't many people out at all. More park for us I guess.

Yogi: It was very breezy outside and all I could smell was the different flowers in the wind. The sitter and I had a nice walk in the cool evening air.

Mercedes: When the sitter came over today, i was super excited as usual. It looked like it could rain any second so we didn't waste any time getting out on our walk. It was sprinkling the whole time which isn't ideal but at least it wasn't raining hard, right? We mixed it up a bit and went around the block in the opposite direction...adventurous, I know!

Patton: What a yucky day outside today! And it started off a little weird too. I was sleeping and the sitter came in and the noises didn't wake me up right away. When i finally saw the sitter, I went into guard dog mode for just a second and barked and growled...but that didn't last long at all because i quickly saw that it was my good buddy, the sitter! We went on a pretty nice walk, despite the light rain. When we got back inside, the sitter gave me some water and a treat!

Cooper: When the sitter came over, i was so excited! I grabbed his hand and tried to lead him all over and show him my toys. he's been over here countless times and I know he knows what all my toys look like but I can't resist showing him. They're just so cool and I get so excited that i want him to play with me and my toys!

Raven: Well, it stopped raining (even sprinkling) for our walk which was really nice. Since it was overcast and windy and stuff, the weather wasn't at all too hot today! So we got to take an extra long jog because we didn't get all hot and exhausted too early today. Makes me kind of miss the 70 something weather. It's too hot now!

No comments: