Monday, May 11, 2009

May 11, 2009

Yogi: My mom was still home when the sitter arrived. I knew she was leaving so I kept wanting to go back to the house to see if she had left yet. When I did go back she did leave and I laid in front her door for a while. Then I decided to run around and be my silly self.

Gizmo and Gadget: The thunder was bad! So glad it is all over now! Its good to be inside kitties so we can be nice and safe...and dry!

Daisy: I was so excited but as always I decided to not be so excited once I was done with outside. I did have some bacon which was so yummy!

Snowflake: I sniffed around the trees a lot. I marked a lot but the sitter saw nothing on the ground. I just like to mark even though I am a girl!! haha

Max: I stayed in the shade mostly and decided to eat some while the sitter was here. I tried jumping a little but not as bad as I usually am with it.

Shadow: I ran in the house when she got here. I had been in the shade and just laid there and didn't greet her like I usually do. It was just me being lazy.

Tess: I couldn't resist every chance to chase a bird or squirrel today on our walk. There were so many just sitting in my way. They look so tarty.

Oreo: The sitter came by to check on me and everything was A OK. I got my fresh water refilled as well as my litter cleaned I still had quite a bit of food.

Rex: Baccus and I knew the sitter was outside as soon as he arrived. After some playtime he cleaned our litter and served our litter and served some wet delicacy. Mmm mmm.

Bacchus: I got to cuddle with the sitter. I rolled around in his lap and begged for belly scratches. I swatted at his hand and played with it.

Mercedes: The sitters and I a great walk today. It sure is starting to get hot outside. I made sure to hydrate up when I got back inside.

Patton: It felt so good to get outside in the sun walking all over the neighborhood. But boy did it exhaust me. I need a nice big gulp of water then it's nap time.

Raven: What a run! Both Cooper and I are wiped out. Cooper is already spready out on the floor taking a nap. I'll be joining him soon the sitter ran us hard today.

Cooper: We have a new enemy. It's not a truck or a horse. Much smaller. We have to prepare for the toad invasion. They are everywhere!

Wilson: A hot quiet afternoon in my neighborhood. Perfect for a walk with the sitter. Once we were out in the sun all I could think about was my crate in the air conditioned house. A nice sweaty workout!

No comments: