Friday, May 29, 2009

May 29, 2009

Raven, Cooper & Max: Run, Woof, Pant, Eat, Play! That's what we have been doing! We are in doggie ecstasy! We are so tired when we go to bed that we sleep really late in the morning. Then we have to rush out the door to go potty! Good thing our sitter doesn't care about how she looks in the morning and just takes us out front right away. She could feed us a little quicker though. We are about to starve by the time she gets it made. Especially Max!

Candler: I woke up and meowed and went into the kitchen for the food to be ready. I got the first finished plate then I wanted to try the next plate. I really love my fish!

Mercedes: Mr. Cloud saved us from melting too much. It was so hot we needed shade for a little while! I found so much to sniff out there, sitter says its the same spots every time I go out...I am just trying to figure out what is on the grass that's all!

Yogi: There were people in the pool since it is so hot out there. I was really interested in it but I don't think they let dogs by the pool. There are no signs so maybe one day I will just jump in and see what happens! ;)

Daisy: Bruno is over and he seems really nice. I don't get jealous at all like some dogs do. I usually let Harmon have the attention when I want to rest so I don't mind.

Bruno: Daisy is so nice for sharing her sitter. I ran around the backyard and pottied. Daisy doesn't do much playing out there. We both were petted a whole lot and I was carried around since so I am so light.

Gabby: Yawn. I'm so sleepy. I woke up to get my shot and the sitter did it nice and quick so I could go back to sleep.

Lily: It's getting mighty toasty outside. Sams and I were both panting when we got back. I could swear I saw sweat dripping off Sams' tongue. He worked hard today.

Sams: I feel like a train powering through the park like a champ. No stopping to scavenge today. I have a workout to finish.

Snowflake: I got the sitter good today. Usually he just has to clean my litter, but today he got to pick it up from all over the floor. Ha ha! First the litter, then the world!

Max: What a storm we had. Thank dog it was a quick one. I am not too fond of puddles that are more than ankle high.

Cooper: We ran hard today. And the thunder was like drums encouraging me to run faster. Both Raven and I put 210% in today.

Raven: Dinner was so yummy tonight. I love fresh parsley on top of a good hot mix of food. Can't wait to find out what dessert is.

Gabby: I was sitting all nice and quiet in the dark under the couch when the sitter pulled me out for my shot. I'm used to it now. Plus the shot doesn't hurt that much.

Benny: It was very loud and busy at the park tonight. There were so many people it was overwhelming. So the sitter took me to a more quiet area to walk.

Max: The sitter is here! The sitter is here! That's what I barked when the sitter got here. We went for a nice stroll and got back just before it rained.

Savannah: Maddie and I had a very delightful walk tonight. We followed some folks around, but we wouldn't tell the sitter why we were so interested.

Maddie: Max is so loud! But I love him. In a I'm going to go walk with Savannah separately kind of way. It's just too much attention for me.

No comments: