Wednesday, May 27, 2009

May 26, 2009

Charlie: I love my peaceful morning walks. Tasty squirrels and birds running all about. The sitter gave me lets of belly scratches when we got back.

Gabby: I got ready and took my shot right away today. I wanted more time to cuddle and give little kisses to the sitter. Might as well nibble on a little breakfast too.

Lily: Breakfast! Sams and I jumped and danced for breakfast. After we went and walked all the way around the park so that Sams could lose some of that gut. I also have to watch my figure.

Sams: Phew! What a workout today! If I keep this up I'll be a he-dog warrior in no time. Strongest dog in the universe, and slim too!

Snowflake: The sitter came and filled me food bowl. It was almost empty, I don't know what I would have done. A ninja cat needs sustenance. Thank you sitter.

Mattie: The sitter and I had a nice quiet walk today and I behaved and listend so well. When we got back I got lots of cuddles from the sitter.

Winston: The sitter knew I was a mischief maker right when he came in. I got to walk twice with Joey and then Lucy to burn all my energy. It was swell.

Lucy: The sitter told me that I was so beautiful. I gave him a big sloppy kiss. He's not so bad looking either.

Joey: I barked at the sitter at first. He was unfamiliar, but now we are best buds and I had so much fun walking with him.

Yogi: Boy does it fell good to be back in the nice cool home. My white fur of course reflects a lot of the heat but it is so hot even that isn't helping much. I need a nice swig of cool water.

Cooper: We got quite a surprise today! We got our haircuts and then the sitter came over and ran us to dry out. We look so beautiful!

Raven: Today was super. Not only do Cooper and I look fantastic, but we got a good exercise as well. A treat should wrap this up nicely.

Wilson: I went on a walk today with the sitter. It was really hot so I jumped in some puddles to cool off. The sitter told me if I found one big enough for him he would join me.

Phloyd: I've been away adventuring lately but I did stop by when the sitter was here. Gabby got her shot and we both ate a little dinner. But my adventures called me back, so off I went.

Lexus: The sitter came over and let us out one by one so it'd be easier for him to get us to sit and put our leashes on. sometimes it's difficult when we're both out of the crates cause we get really excited and don't know quite what to do! But this works out great and he said he'll use this tactic from now on! Man, what a walk this afternoon! It's starting to get really hot again because the sun decided to com back out and the rain went away. We took the same route as this morning so by the time we got back, I was pretty wiped. I plopped down on the floor after taking a big drink...I usually follow the sitter around but I was tired!

Bailey: We had a nice walk, too. There was this other person walking their dog and the dog was barking at us like crazy. We didn't bark back, though. We just watched the other dog act all crazy! We went for a good bit and were pretty pooped by the time we got back inside. Lexus and I both had to take giant gulps of water. We were so well behaved this afternoon, also. We both sat right down and waited for the sitter to put our leashes on and, during our walk, neither one of us tried to pull the sitter. we just walked right next to each other the whole time!

Tumba: The sitter came over and let me out of my crate. after saying hello, he got my leash on me and took me outside. There was a lot of big scary trucks driving by on the road and it was making me really nervous so we only stayed out there long enough to potty. Then we decided to wear me down by playing in the room. The sitter didn't know that he wasn't allowed to let me chew on him so I was tackling him and biting his beard and playing tug with his hand. It was soooooo much fun!
Ok, so the sitter informed that he found out the truth about my nibbling...oh well, we can still have fun. That's what all these toys are for! we went outside to potty like before and then the sitter brought me back in. he gave me my food but i wanted to play instead of eat so we had some fun until the sitter had to leave. he just put my food in my crate with me so i could eat it when i was ready. Goodbye Mr. Sitter! Today was lots of fun!

Rosebud: I was sleeping on the couch and started to get up since someone arrived. I made my way right to the kitchen to get ready to eat. After I was done she sat on the chair and I laid on her feet and flopped around on them a little.

Wilson: It was so hot out there! What a change, right?! I pulled the sitter down the road...a lot of stuff was going on...trucks coming and going. We made sure to stay out of their way.

Mercedes: I had a lot of places to get to...I showed her just where I wanted to go. Once I was done pottying we ended up seeing a snake...Sitter said it probably wasn't alive anymore but we didn't want to find out so we stayed away from it.

No comments: