Monday, May 18, 2009

May 17, 2009

Jackson: Hello again, Mr. sitter! it's good to see you this morning! Sundays are nice, I was just kind of lazing about. i got a little excited when the sitter arrived but the fact that it was Sunday prevent me from getting TOO excited, you know?

Dignan: Too excited? Hah, forget that! I'm going to go nuts as soon as the sitter lets me out of this crate! And GO! Vrooooom! I darted all the way through the hallway and living room to the back door! I had to potty something fierce!

Harley: Same here, i was super excited to see the sitter and go potty all at once. Like I said yesterday, it's a hard decision. After we got some of our willies out in the yard, the sitter brought us in and gave us breakfast!

Sally: The sitter only saw me for a little bit. I was too busy ether being shy or adventuring out n the yard o say hello to the sitter. Well, i said hello but I didn't give him a formal greeting. It's ok, he said. Adventuring is always more pressing that saying hello to a stranger.

Sassy: I was just haging ou inside waiting for some canned food! Once the sitter put it down, he got me all distracted and gave me my medicine. tricky but not a big deal cause I was chowing away on me delicious food!

Jessi: The sitter was petting me a bit too when i was eating. I didn't really want to be pet that much when I eat...most cat's don't but the sitter already knew that! But he did it anyways. I guess that's ok. I appreciate the attention.

Sophia: The sitter came over and let us out of our crates. It was a really nice day outside...we could tell even by being inside so as soon as we got out of those crates, we ran over to the back door. After going potty, we ran over to the sitter, who was sitting on the deck, and got lots of attention from him!

Giovanni: After getting some cuddles and attention from the sitter, i decided it would be fun to chase Sophia around the yard a litle bit! that was fun, I was right! After we had played anough in the yard, the sitter brought us back in and gave us some Scooby Snacks for being so much fun!

Shadow: Max and I had a shouting match with the dogs across the lake this morning. We totally won Plus we had the sitter on our side which made us look supreme. Time for a victory breakfast. We got to walk just before the storm rolled in today! We walked around the ponds and I yelled at some birds and we saw some turtles and then it started sprinkling and we had to run back to the house! Luckily we made it before it really started to pour!

Max: Watch me do a silly dance! I had my belly rubbed so much this morning I peed all over the ground. It felt so good and then I did a dance. It's playtime! When the sitter came by tonight I was very energetic! I ran back and forth in the yard and played with my toys and then asked for treats and belly rubs, and the sitter was nice enough to give me both!

Phoebe: It's really wet out! I think we learned how to swim on our walk today! We were so happy to see the sitter and happy to see dinner too! Yum! I rolled over for bellyrubs while Stella slowly finished her food!

Stella: I wasn't too hungry today, I just wanted to play outside! It's a beautiful day for it!

Lily: Breakfast! Max and I got the munchies last night and ate all of our dry food, but none of the wet food. The sitter refilled it for us. Hurray!

Max the Kitty: I saw the sitter appear out of this air this morning. It freaked me out and I made myself disappear into thin air.

Buddy: The sitter got here and first thing I wanted to go out to the backyard. Peekaboo and I played while the sitter made breakfast. Then we went on a wonderful walk.

Peekaboo: Today on our walk with the sitter we watched while a fireman undid hydrants. Water sprayed all over the street and made a river. It made me have to go potty.

No comments: