Thursday, May 21, 2009

May 20, 2009

Chloe: It was fun staying at the doggie place today! I got all tired out and had to pee really bad when I got outside! Now I am going home to have a yummy dinner and hang out with my sitter. We are going to be lazy because of all the rain! Sitters don't like to get wet for some reason!

Riley: I showed the sitter that I was ready to go out by sitting by the door and being really still so she could put the leash on. I can't wait for the sun to come back out!

Atticus: I kept barking and barking until I got to go outside. We were so excited to eat and get a treat after wards.

Snowflake: So much better out there! We saw a weird looking bird with long legs and neck just walking in front of us on our path. Then we saw a turtle laying next to the neighbor dog...I don't think the dog knew that there was a turtle beside him.

Yogi: I did a lot of jumping in the bushes but the sitter wanted me to do more walking. It was so windy out there and kinda chilly on the water.

Lexus: The sitter came over and got us all excited! We were good, though and didn't jump on him or anything...we were just spinning around in circles and making those antsy steps everywhere! We eventually got hooked up to our leashes and off we went! It was (finally) a nice day for a walk and the sun was shining and it wasn't too hot. Our dad was home for our 2nd walk and this was the first time the sitter ever came over when we weren't in our crates so we didn't know what to do! We were so excited to see him that we started to jump up and wouldn't sit still to get our leashes put on..I guess it was kind of counter-productive, wasn't it?

Bailey: We took a nice long walk because the weather was so nice. And after a couple minutes, neither me nor Lexus was pulling the sitter around. We were both trying our hardest to be very well behaved this morning! Did it work? i think it did cause the sitter gave us a treat when we got back inside! Eventually, we got those leashes on and off we went. We were still pretty worked up so Lexus kept pouncing on me and chewing on my leash... So the sitter had to hold us separately for a minute... but we calmed down after a few minutes. hey! can you blame us? there was lots of excitement happening!

Patton: I was taking a nice nap when the sitter came over. it was one of those rare times where he had to call my name out when he walked in to let me know he was here. I got real excited real quick! We got out on our walk and had a great one. First time in a while that we got to go out without heavy wind or rain. It was nice! we even got some sunshine!

Charlie: The sitter came over and my dad was still home but I definitely needed a walk! First and foremost, the sitter complimented me on my new haircut. "It's good for the summer," I said. We had a nice, lengthy walk and i got all my business taken care of. When we were on our way back, we noticed a bunch of papers swirling around. Turns out, the sitter left his notebook on top of his car and it was pretty windy today. He had a fun time picking all that up! Silly sitter...

Cooper: What's this? A day with no rain? Imagine that! Oh, hello Mr. Sitter! We were pretty hopped up about seeing the sitter, like usual. It's always fun when he comes over cause we get to go outside and eat snacks and get good head scratches. We took a nice long jog today to celebrate the good weather.

Raven: Yeah, even at a point where I'd normally get tired, I was still going strong today in celebration of the nice weather. We already had our snack before the sitter got here so we just got to come in and take a big gulp of water and take a nap.

Tank: When the sitter came over, I was right near the gate in the sun room waiting for him to let me out. When he did, i gave him some hello hugs and he slapped my belly a bit (us bulldogs like the slap over the pat...little known fact) and then got my leash hooked up to my harness. Off we went on a nice walk. the sitter pretty much let me dictate where we went because I would be stubborn otherwise! It works like a charm!

Sam: We were so excited to see the sitter that we almost pushed him right out the door when he tried to come inside! Whoops! He gave us breakfast anyway!

Lily: I got yelled at by some other dog tonight but the sitter made sure I was kept safe. He always does that. I love getting yelled at outside because I always get more cuddles!

Mattie: I was being my cute little self walkin around outside today. I went number 1 but no number 2. I just didn't need to! Whoo!

No comments: