Friday, May 1, 2009

April 30, 2009

Yogi: I was real good on my walk today! It was super nice out I was so happy to be running around, but for some reason people intimidated me today! Then I met one lady who I was scared of at first and then I ran after her when she left! But I decided to stay with the sitter! He's awesome!

Mattie: It's super nice outside again! Perfect for a walk! We walked past the school and I was curious about the kids playing on the playground! When we got back inside we played with some toys and I got a bunch of attention! I love when the sitter visits!

Cooper: Raven was a little slow today, but he's feeling a little under the weather so I'll let it slide today! But I made up for it with my lightning speed! I did get a little tired towards the end though! When did the sitter learn to run this much? And he's only got two legs!

Maggie: When the sitter got here we charged him and showered him with kisses and climbed all over each other trying to climb on him! When he came back at night he gave me a really long belly rub while the other dogs were running wild! He found the spot too, because I started kicking like crazy!

Pearl: The whole time the sitter was here I barely left his side! I wanted all the attention, and I was so excited to play fetch with our toys! Pant, pant!

Isabella:Pet me! Pet me! I know there's three other dogs, but pet me! I'm so cute!

Ellie: I wanted a bunch of attention tonight too! I wasn't as interested in playing as the other dogs were though! I just wanted to watch! Whenever they ran after the ball I would run a few feet then stop and watch them be crazy! After wards I got bellyrubs too!

Gizmo and Gadget: We were so friendly today! We ran up to the sitter as soon as he got in and kept rubbing against him the whole time he was here! He gave us food and neck scratches and then we went wild for our string toy! Before the sitter left he gave us some delicious treats! Yum! We love Greenies!

Patton: The sitter told me it was his Birthday! Happy Birthday Sitter! We had a great walk today. There was a breeze so it wasn't too hot but it sure was bright! I could smell the sunscreen on the sitter!

Bella: It feels like I haven't seen the sitter in a really long time...even thought it hasn't been that long! We enjoyed the sunshine in the backyard and he gave me my kong before he left. Mmmm! Peanut butter!

Max: Much to the sitters surprise, we were both out in the front yard waiting for him. He went around back with us and played with us for a long time. I played a game where I tried to get his whole arm in my mouth!

Shadow: I keep provoking Max with my rope toy. I'd show it to him and he'd try to get it from me, but I'm so quick and nimble!

No comments: