Thursday, April 30, 2009

April 29, 2009

Cooper: I was excited to see the sitter and get some energy out! It's weird running around the house without my brother around! We went for a nice jog after lunch. I did my business and it was good and solid! We came back in for a treat!

Daisy: When I get excited, I not only wag my tail, I wag my entire body! The sitter says it's funny. It's so nice outside so we spent a lot of time outside, soakin' up the sun. The sitter gave me some fresh water and a treat too!

Harmon:I did a little exploring out in the backyard while everyone was playing in the back but it was too hot to stay outside so I came back in when I heard the treats a' shakin'.

Yogi: What a beautiful day out there! I did my business pretty quick and then I did a bit of exploring. We came back in and the sitter gave me some water and I took a seat in the living room to take a naaaap!

Sam: I always bark at the sitter when he comes in, trying to make it seem like I'm tough and protecting the house, but then I see him and wag my tail and jump around. I a good watch dog I'll tell you that!

Lily: Sam's a good eater is what he is. He ate his food so fast tonight, and every night! We both had nice evening walks and I don't know about Sam, but I'm ready for bed!

Shadow: The sitter gave us our dinner and I picked at it a little bit but I'd like to save some for later. Max ate his right away, only leaving a little to snack on for later. He's gonna regreeeet iiiit!

Max: I mostly like playing, breathing a lot, nipping the sitters shorts, and barking at my sister Shadow. I'm a simple pup but I'm happy! I get reeeally happy when the sitter gives me extra cuddles after dinner!

Coco: I did it again today on the walk. I tried to go off on my own and be adventurous! I really wish that leash cord was longer cause the sitter always has to reel me back in when I reach the end of it. Sometimes when I'm out in one of those fields exploring and the sitter tries to get me back, I just sit down and give hi m this look like "I'm not budging, Mr. Sitter!" He said he thinks it's funny.

Lula: The sitter came over right on time today because we were about to go crazy if we didn't have our morning excitement. It's built into our systems, you know. If we go through a morning without something that makes us really excited then we get messed up for the rest of the day. It's a biological thing...I wouldn't want to bore you with the details

Mercedes: The sitter came over and I decided to surprise him by being right next to the door, waiting for him. He said that's not much a surprise because I always do that! We had a nice walk around the block and I got to smell a bazillion things and pee on lots of things. The sitter told me he's never seen a female dog who pees as many times as I do on walks. I guess that's something to be proud of...?

Patton: The sitter came over to take me on my walk and after I gave him my usual hugs, we were off. There was pretty much nothing going on outside today. No people walking, no nothing. That's ice, I guess but I always like it when there's lots of things to look at! When we got back inside the sitter and I practiced sit and stay and then I showed him how awesome I am at catching.

No comments: