Tuesday, April 21, 2009

April 21, 2009

Shayna: I did a lot of playing in the yard with my toy. When the was about to leave I laid by the front door and showed her my belly. I have never done that before but thought maybe it would make her stay longer.

Greta: I barked at the garbage truck and a school bus with Shayna. I don't know what I would do if I actually got to them.

Snowflake: The sitter had to wake me up this time. I guess I was sleeping really well! I pottied in just about every yard I passed...I felt so much better when I came inside and started jumping around barking.

Atticus: Once I got outside I wasn't so scared anymore. Treats always make things better! Came inside to get petted a whole bunch!

Riley: I pulled a lot but thats what I usually do I think. We both did all of our business. We wanted a treat when we came inside but it seems that we are out of them!

Mercedes: The sitter came over today and I was so super excited to see him. He sat on the floor to get a better position for petting me and I hopped right up into his lap and spun around in circles! We went on our walk shortly after that and I was prancing around and smelling everything. There's a lot of stuff out there you know. When we came back inside, the sitter gave me a treat after I took a big gulp of water.

Patton: Hey! He's back! The sitter walked up the stairs and I was ready for him right at the top. I was all hyper and tried to give him hugs but since I was blocking his patch to get fully up the stairs, it was kind of difficult! After I calmed down a tiny bit, I waited patiently for the sitter to put on my harness and then off we went for a nice afternoon walk. I was pretty pooped when we got back. I plopped down onto he cool kitchen floor!

Cooper: When the sitter came in, me and Raven decided to play a trick on him. We both hid so it looked like nobody was home. We knew it'd be a good trick because we're usually right next to the door trying to give him hugs. He even called our names at first and we didn't come but the excitement was too much and we caved!

Raven: That was a pretty fun trick. Cooper thought of that one. Anyways, the sitter took us on our jog and it was a good day for it too! I'm getting better at getting all of my business taken care of during the afternoon. Today, I tried to lag behind a little bit and be lazy but the sitter kept reminding me about that "no pain, no gain" thing.

Lily: The sitter had to wake us up this morning. We didn't even hear him come in. I was very energetic during the walk. The ground was all mushy and it felt good on my toes.

Daisy: I was ready and waiting when the sitter got here. First we went out back and hung out in the warm sun with Harmon. Then we walked to the park. It was glorious.

Harmon: Warm sun and a cool breeze balancing perfectly on my whiskers while I snoop around for small critters in the backyard. Maybe I'll get lucky.

Yogi: Yay! I had such a good day. The sitter came and we walked. I was so happy to see him. I covered his arms and neck with kisses and he cuddled me. Why can't he stay and play all day?

Mattie: I am quite the hot dog today. The sitter and I felt like we were being cooked in the heat. It felt so good in the shade of the trees I wanted to lie down, but I kept walking.

Chevy: Stella and I went walking with the sitter today. There weren't many people at the park even though the day is perfect. So we had the whole park to ourselves. We are so privileged.

Stella: What a comfortable walk, I enjoyed every second of it. Lunch was great too and I got lots of love from the sitter. When we got back, Chevy and I got our kongs with treats in them!

Sams: Evening walks are my favorite because there are so many people at the park that give me attention. In the morning its mostly other dogs and their people.

Sadie: I am nearly famous. When i was walking tonight somebody said i was beautiful. Wonder if they knew? What a great pic of me in the South magazine!!

No comments: