Monday, April 20, 2009

April 17, 2009

Bailey: Doesn't this sitter under stand? I want him to go away. I want my mommy to come home. Sure he gives me fresh food and water, and my medicine, but he isn't my mommy.

Lucy: I was all setup like a little princess on top of a few pillows and blankets. And the sitter treated me like one too. He set out a buffet of different foods. He also cleaned my litter box. I truly feel like a queen at this point.

Ike: I fooled around on the counter knocking stuff off. I thought it was hilarious but the sitter didn't. Then I hit the spoons and got scared. The sitter laughed that time.

Chester: I love my daily buffets! It's all part of my new celebrity diet scheme, BE LIKE CHESTER. There are no rules or limits. Just eat and eat and I guarantee that you will look as handsome and filled out as me.

Greta: The sitter was here and he scratched my butt. It felt so good I went into a trance and realized that butt scratching might be the way to a better world. Everyone needs their butt scratched once in a while. I was totally in the mood to play tonight. When the sitter came over and let us out, I was the one who started to chase Shayna around. I was hopping up and down and going around bushes to trick Shayna. It was so much fun!

Shayna: Romp and play, romp and play, this is what I want to do all day! The sitter came over to play with us and feed us. I am very thankful so I licked his face until he understood. Greta was nuts tonight! We were playing really hard for a while and it was lots of fun. When it was time to go back inside, we each took some mega gulps of water and then the sitter gave us each a treat for being so much fun tonight.

Raven: Birds tweeting and squirrels squeaking, I want to get them. Just a taste or two. No, guess that isn't part of the run today. I even gave the sitter the look, and he still wouldn't let me.

Cooper: Those helicopters so high in the sky, think they are better than me. I bet if I raced one I would win, and I don't have extra devices helping me. I am just a dog who can run like the wind.

Brody: Oh! I love chasing my red ball around and fetching it. One of the times I went to get my ball some deer came to try to steal it. So I chased them away.

Bella - The sitter and I sat outside for a while to enjoy the sun and soak it up. But it's funny how hot it can get when you just sit there and let the sun beam down on you. So we started to move around but I kept hinting at going back inside so we did and just enjoyed being lazy on the couch instead! Which is better sometimes anyways!

Patton: The sitter came over this afternoon to take me on a walk and play with me. It was pretty nice outside and we just meandered around the block a few times. There were some guys working on those houses so i got to say hi to them. That was fun. We came back in and played with my soccer ball for a bit and the sitter gave me a treat before he left! The sitter came back over to take me on another walk. I like these evening walks cause the sun is just starting to go down and everything is nice and calm. Even me! Except of course when we walked past a little dog. He was biting off a little more than he could chew because I was about 4 times his size! I didn't say anything to him, I just let his yap for a while. What a funny little dog!

No comments: