Monday, April 27, 2009

April 25, 2009

Wolf: I was hiding when the sitter got here but then we went and played in the yard. Then layed down to sun bathe.

Biscuit: It was such a nice day to lie around in the sun.

Pork Chop: I had so much fun playing, then we got treats. I got my belly rubbed by the sitter which is my favorite thing! Next to treats that is.

Junot: I played in the yard then watched the sitter the whole time on our walk.

Tipper: We had a nice walk then I got dinner and 3 carrots,

Captain: I was a little ball of energy. I ran and ran in the yard then enjoyed a great walk.

Pacquita: I had a good time then enjoyed my rawhide after.

Pounce & Screech: We met the sitter at the door. We followed the sitter to our food and couldn't wait to get our wet food, yum! We gobbled it up as fast has she was putting it out for us.

Roxy: I was just relaxing on the floor in the sun when the sitter barged in taking his sweet time disabling the alarm. I was glad he was here though, it was dinner time and I was hungry. When the sitter came back I was in the middle of a doggy dream when the sitter woke me for a walk. It was so much cooler outside then earlier. It felt nice. Then it was time to resume that dream.

No comments: