Monday, April 20, 2009

April 20, 2009

Snowflake the Kitty: I was hiding under my bed somewhere once the sitter leaves I can go eat and roam around.

Snowflake the Poodle: So much to sniff out there! I like to hurry back so I can jump around and bark at the sitter for a treat!

Yogi: I love walk time! A french bulldog tried to get ME! Once he passed me then I wanted to follow him.

Greta: Shayna and I felt like a run today so we did laps around the yard. It was so much fun running through the bushes. When we came in there was fresh water for our thirsty mouths. I had to keep yelling "it's not raining Shayna, it's fun!" to get her to come out! She finally did and the playing began! We came inside for a nice dinner with a lovely bowl of water and a treat for dessert!

Mercedes: Hurray! The sitter is here to take me out and I can run all over and roll in the warm grass. Mr. Sitter! Look at my tick! I added an accent to my end roll.

Patton: I didn't pull at all today during my walk. The sitter and I had a wonderful walk though it was really hot outside and dusty.

Cooper: No trucks today. But those horses were mocking us again. Raven and I kept our cool though because it was too hot for shenanigans. We both get treats for being so well behaved.

Raven: What a great run today. Cooper and I kept a good pace the entire length of the run and it felt so good. I can't imagine a day without a run.

Shayna: It was so noisy outside today. Jets, helicopters, UFOs! They were so loud the ground was shaking. We didn't really care much though. We were so busy playing. The sitter tricked me again. It had rained a little bit earlier but it was still wet out there and I knew it. The sitter got me outside some how though and I was angry! Well... not really, I was the happiest pup ever probably, always am. The sitter came out and played!

Daisy: The sitter came in so I started running and jumping around! We went out for a walk and then came in for fresh water and a treat. Then I went upstairs for a nap, it's hot out there today!

Harmon: I scared the sitter and Daisy at the door. They opened it up to go on their walk and I was standing there ready to meow. The sitter let me in and I had myself a little treat!

Wilson: Whooo! The sitter took me out for a loooong walk and it was awesome! I did my business and all that pretty quick so I could enjoy the beautiful day! We came back inside and I went right to my kennel, then the sitter came in with a treat!

No comments: