Wednesday, April 8, 2009

April 7, 2009

Snowflake: Such a cold day! I can't wait to get back onto my warm couch! When we were done with the outside we came back in and I got petted a whole bunch. When she left I ran to the office and watched her leave from the window.

Lacey: Its all dry out there but now its cold and I don't know if I want to go outside without some encouragement. I got some more food and water. I ran to the living room when it was time for the others to go outside...they are too wild for me!

Precious: I pushed Angel out the way to get to the sitter! I want all the attention! I tried both of our bowls just to make sure they were both the same, they are!

Angel: Precious can be pushy when it comes to getting petted! Ran right to my breakfast...you need a warm breakfast on a cold morning!

Sam: It is cold again! What happened?! We were all over the place this morning, the cold air makes us a little hyper!

Lily: There wasn't much to see out there but we pretended like there were things on the ground that were not really there. I guess we just smelled things.

Annabelle: We were excited to go out and play with sitter for the last time til our prents come home but boy it was cold

Daisy: The sitter and I went on a pleasant stroll today. It was a bit cold and very windy, but once we got out into the sun I warmed up.

Harmon: Outside? Hmm... Nah. I'll be fine inside today. I think I am just going to coil up and take a cat nap.

Elle: Mmm... mmm... Dee-licious wet lunch. I ate the whole can, including the can! Not really, aluminum is far from tasty, not that I've tried it. After my meal I got some playtime with the sitter.

Raven: It's chilly and windy outside. Perfect for cooling off a hot dog that just finished a jog. Those apples and yogurt really hit the spot, but I am pretty sure I've already burned it off.

Cooper: Our walk today was awesome! I fell like I just ran a dog-a-thon and won! Nothing else can compare to that feeling except the nice long nap that comes after.

Yogi: It's gusty but who cares, its nice outside. The sitter and I walked for a bit and watched the water. it is getting rough from the wind. I wouldn't want to be in there right now, it looks cold. Brrr.

Lily: I love going to the park. Seeing all the beautiful scenery and saying hello to all the dogs and people. My favorite thing to do is sniff all the lamp posts and trash cans to see who has been there.

Samson: Lily and I went on a good long walk with the sitter this evening. I walked right next to the sitter the whole time. I didn't really feel like sniffing everything today, the walk satisfied me enough.

Angel: The sitter came to let us all outside for some fresh air and exercise. Lacey of course went out by herself. Then Precious and I went out. We played with the sitter and with each other and had a whole bunch of fun!

Precious: I played with Angel and the sitter in the backyard tonight! We had a dance competition and we wrestled. Burned off all my pent up energy!

Lacey: I wasn't really in the mood for an outdoor excursion but I went anyway. It was cold though, so I did what I needed to do and came back inside. The sitter gave me some scratches and rules to warm me back up.

Sake: Boy was I talkative today! As soon as the sitter came in, I started up with the meowing...meowing like the sitter has never heard me meow before. I just REALLY wanted some attention and I was all over the sitter's legs and everything. I rolled around enough to let the sitter know that I wasn't going to leave him alone til I got some kitty scratches. Luckily for me, the sitter loves giving kitties attention!

Mercedes: We had a great walk today. It was super windy though so I had to be careful cause I'm such a small dog! We went all the way around the block and the whole way I was running and investigating! There's always way too many things to smell in the outside world, don't you think?

Rex: The sitter came over and me and Bacchus were laying right next to each other waiting for his arrival. We thought we'd play the adorable card today. It worked like a charm cause right when he walked in he said, "awwwwwwwww" then gave us each some cuddles.

Bacchus: After the sitter had been here a while, when he was coming back into the living room from cleaning the box, he saw Rex lounging away on the TV tray thing by the couch. That made him laugh and I'm not sure why...i think it's an excellent spot.

No comments: