Thursday, April 16, 2009

April 15, 2009

Abraham: I was staring out the window when the sitter arrived. I rubbed against her leg and showed her where my food is. She put some more out and gave me extra water. She cleaned my litter box and I was right behind her getting it dirty again!

Snowflake: So quiet on my street now. I like quiet it when it is quiet! I sniffed near the woods and marked a bunch of times but the sitter doesn’t believe I am actually pottying.

Shayna: I pretended to jump on the sitter while Greta and I jumped around her. We were feeling really hyper all day! Once we got inside I decided to eat something and had a treat also.

Greta: So much fun running around and acting crazy with my sister Shayna. I got really thirsty once we were done and had to get some more water as usual...we get really thirsty after outside time.

Sam: I always finish my food way faster than lily...why is that? That just means I get to go out first! I always win!

Lily: The sitter came through the backyard and we were surprised and barked at her. Then we got all excited because it meant food and fun!

Bailey: I wasn't too fond of the idea of a stranger being in my house. As soon as i spotted him, I stayed on my guard and kept hissing at him. He said he didn't take any of it personally. I mean, how would he feel if I came into his house? He still gave me my food, fresh water, gave me my pill (he's lucky I have those pill pockets!), and cleaned out my box. He was nice about it the whole time too. he even said "bye" on the way out..despite how I was being towards him. Maybe we could get along...

Bella: Not too much happening today. The sitter came over and i was sprawled out on the couch. he came over and gave me a good behind-the-ears scratching. Then we went outside to relax some more (and go potty, of course). We stayed out there for a good bit because of the weather. Then, before the sitter left, we practiced catching a couple treats. I'm REALLY good now!

Athen: I was crazy happy to see the sitter again today. No more fake guard dog! I gave him big hugs and he returned the favor with awesome belly rubs. He got my harness on me and of we were. It was a great walk and the sitter said I'm a good walker too. i don't try and go off too much on my own and I like to match pace with the sitter. Don't have to tell me what I already know! We stayed out for a long time cause the weather was so nice. Then it was back inside for some water and relaxation!

Snowflake: I ran around last night! The bed was a little messed up and a pillow was knocked over. Woooowee! The sitter didn't see me this morning but he left plenty of food and water!

Tank: I was tiiired this morning. We went out but I didn't do much because I accidently left a mess in the hallway that the sitter cleaned up. I apologized and gave him some hugs and he said everything was all better! Tonight I was tired too and didn'y want to do anything but cuddle!

Daisy: What a beautiful day! We went for a little walk so I could do my business then we went and lied in the back yard. The sitter said I looked soooo peaceful and relaaaaxed!

Harmon: The sitter brought me out with him to but called me back in with some treats before he left. Those treats'll be the death of me!

Yogi: I looked so nice and clean for the sitter! I love it! We went for a splendid walk and came back in for some fresh water and a little cuddles action. Whoo!

Raven: I finished my snack way before Cooper as uuuusual. I love my snack, I lick the bowl cleeean. Yum!

Cooper: We both did our business out there today and we also saw a helicopter thing! It was really loud and the sitter thought we were gonna go nuts but we didn't!

Mattie: I was excited to see the sitter! We went out to enjoy the day, but I had to do my business. Back inside, all I wanted was to be in the sitters lap! He gave me some fresh water but I just stared at him.

Sam: We heard the sitter come up the stairs and we let him know! I ate my dinner quick so I could go on my walk first. There were a lot of puppies out there, but I was good and didn't go crazy!

Lily: Let me at 'em, let me at 'em!...Just kiddin! I was good on my walk too even though all the puppies were out. We came back in for treats!

Shayna: We were so happy to see the sitter, jumping and panting. The sitter says he remembers the first time we met and I was so timid. Not anymore! Now I love seeing the sitter! We played in the back!

Greta: I lied down in the back so the sitter could scratch my back. I loved it! Then we came back inside for dinner and a treat! Yum!

No comments: