Monday, April 13, 2009

April 11, 2009

Daisy: I was so happy to see my sitter. I jumped up and down. I had fun on our walk too!! Whoo, Whoo, Whoo! I was so excited to see the sitter and gave him a great big hug! We played a bit and then he gave us a good breakfast!

Peaches: I came out of the garage wagging my tail, I like this sitter!!! Daisy stayed away from my food this morning! Good thing too because I was huuungry! I like to do my own thing outside and sniff around!

Bubba: I was so good at taking my meds, then I enjoyed some treats... yum! I was right by the door when the sitter came over this evening and he said hello and pet me right away. Then he went into the kitchen and got my medicine ready and came up to me with all of it. I took my medicine like a champ, he said, and gave me a treat for being so awesome.

Sweet Pea: I hid most of the time, but I came out to get my treats, Bubba was right, they are yummy! I saw the sitter but was feeling too shy to say hello. He said that was ok and that he understands!

Blue: I was right by the door also. ell, I always come running up to the door anyways cause i can hear the bells on the door. The sitter pet me and gave me a treat too, even though i didn't have to take any medicine. He got our food ready and gave us fresh water too. We had gotten a bunch of kibble in both of our bowls!

Max: I was hiding at first but peeked my head out when it was dinner time. I'm always curious and watch what the sitter does. It's interesting having someone else in the house taking care of me.

Lily: Max & I were running and playing when the sitter came by, We slid the rug on the hard wood floors. It was a great game!!! I check out the sitter again, today I liked the smell of her soap.

Tucker: I ran up to see my sitter. She's once of my favorites! I got a work out playing with the squirrels in the back yard while Gyro played fetch. We took a break in the afternoon tho and soaked up the sun.

Gyro: I had fun playing in the yard. I played fetch with all the sticks I could find. Then I got pets and dinner!!!

Ike: The sitter called me a flirt, and a curious little guy. I kept licking the sitters arm, I couldn't help it she tasted so sweet.

Chester: I was just cool and calm as a cucumber. I was really happy to get some breakfast!

Lucy: I'm keeping an eye on the house from my spot in the window. I'm a great watch cat!!!

Sally: I was sitting outside on my cushion enjoying the nice weather when the sitter stopped by.

Sassy: I was napping too, in my comfy bed.

Jessi: I came in to check out the sitter and get some food while the others where just loungen around.

Shayna: I wasn't so energetic today. I went out and played a bit but my shoulder was hurting or something. I was limping just a little so the sitter gave me extra cuddles until he figured out what to do! I was right at the door when the sitter came in to say hello. He let me out into the porch area which is always fun! I stayed out there for a bit and then decided to follow the sitter around and watch what he was doing. The other kitties didn't really feel like waking up from their cat naps. wherever they were.

Greta: I was running along the fence by myself today and getting a lot of cuddles here and there because the sitter felt bad for me! We came in for breakfast, water and a treat! The sitter stopped by to play with us this afternoon. he took us outside and played with us and ran around. Well. Kind of. You see, Shayna had a really small limp. The sitter knew about it already because another sitter called and told him to look out for it. She was fine, just walking a little slower, that's all.

Snowflake: I'm still in stealth mode. You can never be too careful. I heard the sitter set out some food so I'll check that out later!

Annabelle: What a nice day outside! The sitter and I went to the park and when we got back I told him I wanted to go in the back yard but he said no! Then he The sitter came out back over tonight to play and take me an another walk. we went to the usual spot and, since there was nobody else there and it was a nice night, all the bats came out. it was kind of neat to see them all flying around. there were dozens of them! We minded our own business but still kept an eye on them. Bats are kind of neat!

Lucy: I was really friendly towards the sitter. Right away when he came in, I was already meowing and rubbing up on his leg. He was surprised cause even the friendliest kitties might take a minute or two to warm up. Not me! He got my medicine ready and i took it with no problems. I flinched right before taking it but come on...who wouldn't! After that he got my some food and cleaned out my box.

Azrick: The sitter came over but i didn't want to say hello. I get a little nervous with these people coming in everyday...even if they are feeding me and cleaning out my box. I do appreciate it but I'll keep my distance for now!

Peanut: The sitter said "hey! There are two of you!" he could hear us squeaking away. That was us asking for our food! he gave us some greens and hay and we couldn't be any happier. We gobbled it up pretty quickly too!

Yoshi: I was in my room just sitting on my bed. I looked really sleepy. It was about time for my mid-morning nap anyways. Almost every cat takes on of those, you know? The sitter accidentally knocked over my gate while he was feeding em and stuff which definitely woke me up!

No comments: