Sunday, April 5, 2009

April 3, 2009

KittyDog: I was excited to have my friend come over! I ran into the kitchen to show her my clam juice and then I jumped on my cat apartment to get petted. Then I decided to run to the garages fridge so I can get my food out!

Charlie: The sitter said I was so sweet! She carried me around and played with me a lot! I tried playing with Sparky but he wasn't too thrilled with me jumping all on him.

Sparky: It was very yucky out there! I wanted to just stay in the house! Leave Charlie outside please! just kidding! Sometimes it is nice having her around...sometimes I just want a break!

Snowflake: It was a much better day, none of that yucky rain to deal with! We walked to the trail today because the house across the street had A LOT going on so we stayed far from it. I walked a lot further than I have in a while!

Lily: Wow! What a transition. it is absolutely beautiful outside and Sams and I are both so excited about our walk. The park was bustling with people and dogs who were enjoying the weather too. I prefer cuddles over food... well not really, but I sure love cuddles! I stepped in a big puddle today, even though the sitter tried to avoid it, I made sure to get right up in it!

Sams: Ahhh... A good dinner and a nice walk set a dog's mind straight, you know? We really know how to be content. A treat always speeds up that straightening out if you know what I mean. It was much nicer out today than yesterday, yuck! I ate my breakfast real fast so I could get outside!

Sparky: Charlie needs to learn to walk on a leash better. She was pulling the sitter all over the place! I am the perfect example for her to learn from. I am a professional!

Charlie: Hurray! A walk outside! Everything must be sniffed or tasted! Good thing there is this leash thing on me or I would lose myself outside!

Max: The sitter is so much fun! We wrestled and played in the backyard while the sun went down. Then he put Shadow and I inside for the night for some sweet doggie dreams.

Shadow: Max! Try and get this! Max and I made up a game. I get a toy and run around while he chases me. the sitter messed up though. he kept distracting Max away. Pshh!

Anabelle: We barked our little heads off at our sitter and even woke up our sleeping brother who came downstairs and scared the sitter to death, well it might have been mutual. He wasn't expecting her either.

Max and Lola: Our sitter drove by around 5:30 and saw somebody still at home and came back later. She didn't know there were going to be house guests staying with us, but she enjoyed taking us out back to play since we had already had dinner.

Sake: Today when the sitter came over, I was up and at 'em and ready to say hello personally. He came in and said hello back and then went to my litter box to scoop it out but there wasn't much in there since he scooped it yesterday. What? I didn't have to go that much, ok?. Afterwards, the sitter made sure I had enough food and water and gave me my daily treat!

Rex: The sitter came by like usual and, today, both Bacchus and I were hiding behind the couch. Not really sure why, maybe we were sleeping, I don't remember. But we came out for the sitter because we know how nice he is and how much he likes to play and pet us!

Bacchus: The sitter gave us each some really good petting today! Then he got out canned food out for us which distracted us from him for a good bit. He always uses that opportunity to go and scoop the litter box. By the time he's done we're ready to be pet again! It works out nicely.

Bella: When the sitter arrived, i was nearly sleeping on the couch. The sitter said I looked really tired but I also looked very comfortable, both of which are true. Today was a much nicer day outside so we got to spend some time out there without fear of being wet. The ground was still soggy so we had to stand but that's ok.

Cooper: The sitter said he had a hard time getting into the house because of that impressive lake out in the front yard! Yeah, it's pretty big, isn't it? It rained alot. Well, the sitter said not to worry because he eventually got around it. I told him that he should have just gone around back...silly sitter.

Raven: Today we had a great run. It wasn't too hot and there was nothing out there to cause any distrctions. Just us and the sitter! When we got back, cooper stepped in a puddle which was funny cause he always avoids them pretty well. Once inside, the sitter set us up with out snack!

Tank: Oh boy! I haven't seen this sitter in a while! I gave him a gret big hug to let him know how much i missed him. After a good round of hello's we got ready to o on our walk. I was feeling a bit stubborn at first and not wanting to go right away but the sitter conviced me to give it a shot. I'm glad he did because we had a great time! So great that when it was time to go home, I didn't want to!

Charlie: The sitter came over and I had a toy in my mouth so I wasn't sure wether or not to play the game where I run away from him or give him my usual hugs...so I sort of did both and it made the sitter laugh. We went outside and ran around a bit but after A while, I just felt like plopping down and chewing on my toy. The sitter sa on the steps and let me do that for a while and, after a bit, I came over and put my head in his lap!

Josie: When the sitter came over tonight, it was kind of hard for me to keep my composure. I just get so excited. I held strong, though and when the sitter put his fist on his tummy and said my name, I stopped jumping like I'm supposed to! The sitter said he loves that!

Summer: It's been a while since we've seen this sitter and every time he always tells us how much he missed us! Aw, that's nice of him, we miss him too! We went on a great walk tonight and both got to do our business. After a bit, Josie felt like turning back. I guess because she knew that DINNER would be waiting for us!

Miles: I was standing in the doorway when the sitter came in. The sitter said it looked like he had interrupted a fight, but we were just playing! Honest!

Macy: I made sure to sniff the sitter real good before I let him pet me. Then I let him feed us and clean our litter box! Hehe!

Tank: I'm tiiiiired! I went out and did my business but didn't feel like playing much. We went back inside and I got an awesome head massage!

Yogi: It's so nice outside! A little chilly, but nice! We went for a nice little walk until I said I was ready to get back inside. Inside, Cuddles!

No comments: