Tuesday, April 28, 2009

April 28, 2009

Samantha: I was waiting at the door for the sitter. I showed her where my food and water is. She scooped my litter box and cleaned my dirty plate from the day before. There is medicine somewhere in my food, lucky for mom I don't taste it!

Capitan: I was so excited to go for a walk that I almost pulled the sitters fingers off! She realized it was best to take us seperately since we just go crazy! We just want our backyard back!

Pacquita: I don't pull as hard as Capitan. Boys are just like that I guess. We both gobbled down our food, maybe we should of saved some of it. Oh well we have our chewies atleast.

Sam: My tennis ball was where my food was so I got to play some with the ball! I love going up and down the steps with it! Too bad I can't run around without a leash! I would run and run after it all day!

Lily: I don't care for the ball! When I saw it I thought, "here we go again!". I haven't found anything other than walking that I like to do.

Snowflake: I walked slowly to the grass...I hadn't woke up yet that's why! Lots of sniffing and hiking my leg, all the usual stuff!

Daisy: I was really happy and energetic today! I kept wanting to go inside and then back outside again, I just couldn't make up my mind! Harmon was a lot more decisive! He went outside and didn't want to come back in!

Yogi: I had a lot of fun today! And then the sitter came and I had even more fun! It was super nice out and I felt like running! I had a big smile on my face the whole time! We went through the park and I refused to go off the sidewalk! When we got back in we were both tired out from running around and I was so happy to get some fresh cold water!

Mattie: I was so happy today that I couldn't keep my tongue in my mouth! It flopped all over while I trotted around! I was really good on my walk and didn't even get tired even though it was a little warm out and I ran around so much! We came back in and I drank a bunch of water though, then we played with my toys for a while! Good times!

Lula: The sitter came over today to take us on a walk and make sure we had plenty of food and water. You know, we haven't seen him in a while. I figured we'd show him how excited we were by doing my 1,000 RPM spin while he tried to connect my leash to my collar. I think I got the message across!

Coco: I was doing the spin too but I think Lula is better at it than me. On our walk, I was being a tiny bit stubborn but that's because I knew there was so much to explore today! I kept going off as far as the leash would let me and stopping to smell or look at stuff. When the sitter wanted to keep moving, I'd try my hardest not to budge...he's just so much bigger than me! It's not fair. Humans just don't understand the value of exploration!

Rex: The sitter came just on time because I was ready for someone to give me some crazy good kitty scratches and, until he showed up, no one was there to do it! And boy did he deliver! He got me on my back and neck so good that I started to wobble me head around and meow some weird meows. This sitter definitely knows his way around a kitty!

Bacchus: The sitter got me pretty good too! When he gets my back and it's too much for me to take, I get a little bit feisty and turn around to give the sitter's hand a little nibble. After making the two of us melt, he got our food ready and gave us fresh water. Nothing beats a meal after a nice relaxing kitty scratch session!

Mercedes: When the sitter arrived I was right at the door with so much bundled up excitement. I ran back into the living room and hopped up on all the furniture! When the sitter got me on my leash, out we went! We went around the block and I got my business taken care of. Got some good exploration in too. When we got back inside the sitter tried to make me do a rollover trick but I just spun around in a circle. He said "good enough" and gave me a treat! Maybe I'm onto a new lazy way of doing things...

Patton: The sitter came over and I was being a great guard dog until I saw who it was. When I noticed it was the sitter, I went straight from mean-faced barking to happy-faced whining. I gave him a hug hello and we got ready for our walk. We noticed today that we have to be really careful on our walks. It's a shame but there seems to be a lot of broken glass everywhere. I felt better about it because the sitter told me about his hawk eyes and how he's always going to be on the lookout for it!

Wilson: The sitter came over and I could hear him inside petting the kitty so I started to get really excited! When he came into my room with the leash, i got even extra excited! He hooked me up and off we went. There really wasn't much going on outside today. The occasional car passed by but we didn't see any other people or dogs on our walk today. Oh well, it's nice like that sometimes.

Cooper: When the sitter showed up, I had one of my stuffed toys to show him. I carried it around and didn't let go of it. I even tried to take it outside on the walk but the sitter wouldn't let me! Hey, it was worth a shot, huh? I guess it's a good thing, I probably would have let it go. It'd be hard to breathe while jogging and holding any toys in my mouth.

Raven: Today it was kind of weird outside. It was very quiet out there. Even the house being built 2 doors down wasn't being worked on. Of course, our collars were making jingling noises when we ran but aside from that, the next loudest thing outside was the wind. It was actually really nice to run while it was like that. Very calming!

No comments: