Thursday, April 2, 2009

April 2, 2009

Snowflake: At first I didn't want to get off the couch because I could see the rain coming down through the window! I finally got onto the porch and I was not wanting to go! Made it to the grass and pottied. Hopefully tomorrow it will not be raining! yuck!

Yogi: I was acting weird about the rain. I stood a lot and refused to walk further. It was coming down pretty good. She had us take the stairs so we could get some exercise.

Cujo: I walked as far as I wanted to go. Once we came back in, it started to rain harder. Looks like I will be inside until it clears up and I can hide in a bush.

Wolf: I love treats! I kept asking for more but I guess I can only have but so many of them! I was inside because it was pouring outside, I love to be outside! What a yucky day!

Porkchop: I laid on the couch and watched the price is right with the sitter. I had my belly rubbed as always...that is one of my favorite things!

Biscuit: I didn't bark at all this time! I am used to having her come by but once I do not see her for a while I will bark again. I am just saying hello!

Rex: The sitter told us yesterday that we ran out of bags to use when scooping out the litter box, as far as he knew, at least. But no worries because he brought a bunch over and said that should hold us for a while. He explained that he has about a million of them at home so sharing was a welcome option!

Bacchus: We must have been real hungry yesterday cause when the sitter got here, all of our food was nearly gone and there's usually a good bit left (of the dry food, anyways). But no worries because the sitter set us up with a big bowl of dry food and our usual half-can of the wetness! He filled our water bowl all the way up to the top with fresh water, too!

Sake: Wen the sitter came in, i was feeling a little sleep so i didn't feel like getting up from my very comfy spot on the bed. The sitter said that was fine. he didn't mind coming over to me to say hello! He went about his business and left me a crunchy treat on the bed before he left. That's service!

Bella: The sitter came over at a terrible time! It was raining and yucky out (well, ok, if that's the case, ANY time today would have been a bad time!) No worries, though. He put my nifty raincoat on me and, with a little coaxing, I went outside and did all my business. then the sitter just gave me cuddles and pets back inside where it's dry!

Mattie: There were puddles bigger than me outside! The sitter and I didn't feel like swimming so we had to go around them. I hope it stops raining soon.

Raven: It's nasty outside! A lake formed in front of the house and Cooper had to go around it. I don't think he likes to get his feet wet. Luckily the rain just drizzled for our run.

Cooper: Bleh! I don't like the rain. It slows me down. How can a dog be expected to be at peak performance with all this water weight?

Wilson: Haha! Looks like a bath day! O boy! Puddles and little streams to play in! I accidentally pulled the sitter into a puddle with my excitement, but he said he couldn't get any more wet anyway.

Sams: When the sitter arrived the rain seemed to have taken a break. But while we were on a walk it realized this mistake and decided to come back. I don't mind being wet as long as the sitter lets me use his leg as a towel.

Lily: We are quite soggy doggies. But at least we are back in our nice warm and dry home. There was a lot of lightening and thunder, but none of it scared Sams or me. We may be wet, but we are tough.

No comments: