Thursday, April 23, 2009

April 22, 2009

Lily: I found another dead bird this morning on our walk but I didn't eat it! Whoo! I was too full from our huuuge breakfast! Delicious!

Sam: I tried to eat Lily's dinner tonight but the sitter stopped me. I apologized, I just couldn't help myself! I did a couple jumps for the sitter to make up for it!

Daisy: It's so nice out there today! We went for a nice little walk then came home for a treat and a little sunbathing in the back! I think I'll take a little nap when the sitter leaves because I was falling asleep outside!

Harmon: I went out with Daisy and the sitter, just to sit on the porch and stare. The sitter gave me some treats when we came back inside. Mmm!

Cooper: I was being real fussy about my snack today. Just cuz I wanted cuddles! I get food all the time but I don't always get the chance to hang out with the sitter. He eventually made me eat it... and I admit, I enjoyed it!

Raven: The jog today was quite nice, it was a nice cool, sunny day. We both did our business and it was solid. That new food is real good!

Yogi: I made a huge leap from the curb to the road because there was a huuuuuge puddle to cross! I made it because I'm like a super puppy kind of thing. We came back inside and the sitter gave me some fresh water!

Patton: The sitter came over and actually woke me up. I was taking a nap and then I heard him calling my name so I came barreling down into the living room to greet him. I gave him big hugs and waited patiently for him to put on my harness. We had a pretty good walk. At one point we were by that pond and while we were walking next to it, I got a little too close to the water. You see, I saw something and acted on it real quick and before the sitter could react, I was shin-deep in water. At first the sitter didn't think it was too funny but then he started to laugh right along with me!

Rex: Hey! it's the sitter! We were both right at the door waiting for him (or somebody) cause we heard them opening the lock. He came in and greeted us like normal with his awesome ear and head scratches. Then he got to work on getting us some grub!

Bacchus: As soon as he put down our half can of wet food, we were all over it! Picking away at it all while the sitter was getting us some water...nom nom nom. When he went to scoop out the litter, it was nearly gone by the time he came back. But by then we'd stopped eatting it. Don't want to get a tummy ache now!

No comments: