Thursday, April 16, 2009

April 16, 2009

Shayna: I was hoping around this morning. The cold mornings get me so hyper! I ran and I ran with Greta then inside for some food.

Greta: I tried to push Shayna out the way so I could get petted first. It is exciting when someone comes by to take care of us!

Yogi: I was jumping in bushing and walking in the dirt. We walked to the dog park and looked at the water. I am so cool because my dog park has a dock!

Snowflake: I was enjoying my nap so much it took me a minute to wake up. I looked like I had been sleeping since yesterday. After my walk I was jumping around barking at the sitter to give me my treat!

Abraham: The sitter brushed me today and I must say, I look handsome. I could just sit here staring at my mirror all day long but the sitter is teasing me with the crinkle mat.

Snowflake: Today I left a booby trap for the sitter. It was so ingenious, I might win an award. When the sitter opened my litter box to clean it, litter spilled out because I left it piled against the side. Tee hee.

Ike: Today I played nip the sitter's fingers. He was quick though and it was hard to get them. Then I got the best back rub.

Lucy: I perched on an end table watching the sitter while he cleaned our litter and poured some more food for us. When he was done he came over and pet me.

Chester: Yummy! Breakfast, lunch and dinner all at the same time. I think I'll start with the whitefish, maybe the salmon next and for dinner... we are going dry.

Cooper: What is this? First we have mail trucks thinking they own the road. Now there are golf carts driving by on my road! These intruders need to realize they are driving on Cooper and Raven's race track and not some playground.

Raven: A cool breeze and a hot sun make a perfect day for a run. Cooper and I enjoyed every second and the sitter told us that runs with us were one of his favorite things.

Wilson: Everyone was outside gardening and working on their houses. A couple of people said hi and came over to meet me. I love taking walks.

Patton: The sitter arrived and there I was just waiting patiently at the top of the stairs. As soon as he got up to me, I was trying to hold back my excitement/craziness!. I gave him a hug and he gave me some ear scratches and a belly rub. We had a good time outside. Nice, easy walk in some really nice weather! After our walk we came back in and played with my soccer ball a bit before I plopped down on the kitchen floor to rest.

Greta: The sitter came over and let us outside right away. We were right by the door waiting for him to open it so it's not like we gave him much of a choice! He let us out and we got to exploring and smelling. He started to play with Shayna a little bit but I was more interested in what there was to smell for now. When the sitter let us out this time, Shayna and I started playing and running around with each other. Well, ok, I guess it was more of just her chasing me and me running away from her but it was all for play!

Shayna: At one point while we were outside, the mail truck drove around the cul-de-sac and boy did we have something to say about that! We had to show that mailtruck who's house he was getting ready to pull up to. We had to let him know what was what, you know? I'm not sure if the sitter understood but me and Greta knew we had to tell the mailman! The sitter jumped into the playing too. he started to chase me around to give me a taste of my own chasing medicine, he said. That was fun because I would keep trying to make advances on him but he'd call me on them and I'd have to hop away before he got me! Man, that's fun. After all that excitement, we went back inside for some dinner and a big drink of water.

No comments: