Tuesday, April 28, 2009

April 27, 2009

Samantha: I heard the sitter pouring me more food so I came out to say hello. I took a few bites of wet food and went back to my spot to nap.

Pacquita: Captain and I went for a walk with the sitter this morning. There were a few men working on the road and we snuck up behind one and freaked him out. Everyone laughed.

Rex: I can be such a goof. I rolled around on the table with my legs hanging off and made a face so funny I think I even heard Bacchus giggle. The sitter couldn't stop laughing.

Bacchus: The sitter refilled our buffet of wet and dry food this morning. He also changed our litter which was getting stinky (mostly Rex's fault). Then we played wrestle the hand on the floor.

Mercedes: Hooray! The sitter and I practiced sitting and laying down today. I did very well and I also did my roll over trick. The sitter was impressed and gave me a treat!

Wilson: The sitter came by for our usual afternoon walk. It was perfect outside. Bright sun, not too hot, and a slight breeze. It can get so hot with this dark coat I have.

Captain: I thought I was going to explode when the sitter walked in. Both Pacquita and I burst out of our kennels to say hello when he let us out. We did a nice long walk to work out all our energy.

Sam: I jumped up and gave the sitter a big kiss when he was petting Lily. He said "yuck!" But I know he really thought it was funny! I got to go on the walk first today and I finished my breakfast first too! I'm the champion!

Lily: I wiggle my entire body when I get happy. I don't know its just something I do! We went on some long walks tonight and dinner was good. It was an exciting night because both mom and the sitter showed up!

Daisy: It's a hot one out there today! We went for a walk then hung out out side. The sitter made sure to give me some fresh water and more food just in case I get hungry later. Oh, and a treat for cuteness!

Harmon: I went outside as well but as soon as the sitter shook those treats, I came a runnin'!

Yogi: I was jumping all over the place for the sitter like a wild man! We went outside where I found a little eggshell and I acted as gentle as a laaamb. Little cute things can change me! We came back in for fresh water!

Raven: It was hot out there so we took it a little slower than usual. We were panting like craaazy! We came back and the sitter made sure we had all the water we needed!

Cooper: Lately, all I've wanted is cuddles, no snack or any of that bologna, just give me some cuddles! The sitter gave me a little then made sure I had my snack.

Snowflake: It was so noisy on my road! Where did all my quiet go? I walked as much as I felt like walking. Some days I walk a long long time and some days I rather just run home and go back to sleep!

No comments: