Sunday, April 5, 2009

April 5, 2009

KittyDog: I flopped all over the floor for the sitter! I wanted to be petted just as much as I wanted to eat! She sat in a chair and let me rub all over her legs while she petted me. I just love all this attention!

Annabelle: Its raining, again. We went out thru side door so we wouldn't run across the carpets wet especially since they were just cleaned.

Max & Lola: blah! Still raining but we are good for the sitter and love dinner with chicken broth yum yum.

Daisy: Um, yeah, I think I was a little excited to see the sitter! He gave me some good cuddles before breakfast time and after he let us run around outside! I was so happy that I gave the sitter lots of kisses to say thank you. I was ready for dinner, and more playtime!

Peaches: Daisy tried to eat my breakfast but the sitter said "Nope!" so I could enjoy it in peace! Outside, I like to do my own thing, you know, sniff around and what not! I had lots of fun running and playing. We couldn't go for a walk because the sitter couldn't find our leashes. We made up for not being able to walk by running around the yard.

Sparky: Yesterday, the neighbors had a little scare and thought I had got out, but the sitter came and found me in the closet. He knew I was there the whole tiiiime! Today, he found me there again, and he brought me out to go for a nice walk!

Charlie the Terrier: Can I go for a walk too? Huh? Please? Please? YAYYYYY!...um, can I get some cuddles as well?... YAYYY!

The Kitties: Figuero got to sleep inside last night! But he was excited to get back outside to play with me, we like to hang out all day!

Azrick: Well, the sitter set the alarm off. Great. It was soooo looooud! He said he was sorry and gave me a couple extra cuddles after I ate my lunch.

The guineas: We are scared all the time so the alarm wasn't much. The sitter gave us some good celery and we destroyed it!

Wolf: When the sitter came I was dazed behind the doggy door and the sitter had to come and get me! Hehe! But we went out and played! Then when a different sitter came back I didn't remember her at first because it had been so long but I warmed right up and we had run playing in the rain.

Pork Chop: I give the sitter some kisses here and there, you just enough to say, "you're alright!" I was being extra cute rolling around and playing in the yard. As soon as the sitter sat down, I jumped right in her lap.

Biscuit: The sitter is still insisting that I make my cute face... I don't mind as long as it gets me cuddles! I didn't like the rain much, so I got all my lovin inside. Then we all got treats!

Charlie the Lab: I gave the sitter a lot of hugs today and then we played with the tennis ball. I only like to retrieve it when it's about 6 ft from me, any further, forget it! And they call me a golden retriever! HA! They should call me a golden cutie!

Lacey: It didn't take me long to let my sitter pet me, then we were instant friends.

Angel: I was so good and went right outside to potty. We played in the yard and had a great time.

Precious: I was really lovable and played with the sitter a lot.

Josie: I was so happy to see my favorite sitter that I could hardly contain myself. I let out all my energy outside then had playtime and treats.

Summer: I did so good sitting when the sitter asked me too. We played and had dinner and treats.




No comments: