Monday, April 13, 2009

April 12, 2009

Shayna: I'm feeling much better this morning! I was back to my old, playful self! More so even! Just happy to be a pup! I chase Greta all around and made sure the sitter gave me lots of cuddles!

Greta: I'm glad Shayna's back to normal so I don't have to play by myself! We ran around and around until we got tired and went in for breakfast and some fresh water!

Gyro: This afternoon was so nice out that I didn't even feel like adventuring! I went to the bathroom real quick then ran to the sitter in the sun and layed on his chest so I could get a tan!

Tucker: The sitter always plays tricks on me! He pretends to throw a ball so I run after it and then he steals my real ball! Grrr! But then he throws the real ball and I see the bigger picture! Fun!

Sassy: I got my meds although I didn't like them too much. The sitter had the hardest time finding me but I was in my bed the entire time!

Sally: I was evading the sitter the entire time, you know, just observing. He gave us some good food and cleaned the litter. I thanked him but didn't want any cuddles!

Jessi: I was hiding under a chair when the sitter found me but I booked it outside. It was nicer out there!

Chester: I was the first to dive in to the super buffet that the sitter set up for us. It was delicious! I thanked the chef and then filled my face!

Lucy: I was the first to get cuddles which was great but I wanted more! I was meowing and meowing until he finally came over and gave me a little extra! Thank yooou!

Ike: I was in the sitters face the entire time! When he was cooking for us, when he was writing you a note, when he was giving cuddles, hehe! I love cuddles!

Max: We were both being sleepy lazy kitties when the sitter came this morning. But he left us fresh water and food. I came out to say hey but then decided that going back to sleep was more fun.

Lily: I cracked my eyes open for a little to see the sitter. He waved and told me breakfast was ready. But the sandcat pulled my eyes closed and I snoozed for a little while longer.

Moogie: I followed the sitter around the house while he checked on the other cats and cleaned our litter and put out food and water. I kept giving him suggestions though I don't think he could understand what I was saying.

Yoshi: That sitter came into my room and woke me up. Doesn't he understand that wise old sages need their rest? I am trying to unlock the secrets of the universe!

Azrick: I came right out today and begged for all the attention I've been missing out on the last few days. Then I accompanied the sitter as he checked on the guinea pigs and gave me some food. Then it was back to scratches and petting.

Chevy: The sitter had lunch all ready for us when he let us in. Then we went out to the park for a nice walk. There were lots of people there because of how beautiful the weather is.

Stella: I like to take my time eating. I enjoy my food more when I can really savor the flavors. And there is nothing like a slow walk to work off the extra calories.

Peaches: I was was happy to see my sitter, but I didn't want to play too much, I miss my mom

Daisy: The sitter had fun chasing me around the neighborhood when I took off after a cat. Might want to check the batteries in my collar.

Sweet Pea: I didn't come out to say hey today. I was napping.

Bubba: The sitter gave me my meds while I was lounging on the bed, then I got treats.

Blue: I came up to talk to the sitter, I got lots of pets and treats.

No comments: