Monday, April 27, 2009

April 26, 2009

Captain: It's early in the morning but as soon as we heard the sitter come in we were wide awake and barking! We gobbled up out breakfast real quick and ran out the door full speed! I was so excited that it even got the sitter excited enough to run with me!

Paquita: Captain is so wild! I can barely keep up! Luckily the sitter runs at my speed! When he came back at night he realized how much we love our rawhides and we played some fetch with them! I tried to rip mine up, but it was too tough so I kept growling at it until finally I got a chunk of it! Yum!


Roxy: It was pretty nice out this morning! After breakfast and my ear meds I had some energy and jogged a little bit up and down the street with the sitter (even though his walking speed is my jogging speed) and then we went back inside for bellyrubs! When he came back in the afternoon I was a little lazier and it was real hot out so I just layed in the grass and got a bunch of attention!


Junot: The sitter came back for another good run today! He thinks it's real sweet how I drop carrots out of my mouth for Tipper to eat! I gotta look out for my little sister! I wanted to play with my orange bone outside, but it started to get dirty so the sitter put it back inside and we played with my boomerang instead.

Tripper: It was real warm today! I didn't want to walk very long! Just long enough to do my business and get a little exercise! After that all I need is a neck scratch and some carrots! No hiding or shyness for me. I wanted to be part of everything this morning. I welcomed the sitter and tried to follow him and Junot out the door on their walk. But we all played together after in the backyard.

Pounce: Mmm... wet food! My day has not fully started until I have some wet food in my belly. Thank you Mr. Sitter man.

Screech: The sitter cleaned our litter and refilled our food dish. Pounce and I were overjoyed. So we rubbed against his legs and mewed many thankyous.

No comments: