Friday, April 10, 2009

April 9, 2009

Max: I did my best to get in front of the sitter to stop her so she would rub my belly when I got out my night room. She had us go outside quickly to potty, but that is mainly for my benefit.

Shadow: We get to stay outside, we escape the porch so we may as well just hang out in the yard. I brought a new toy outside...gonna do my best to keep it away from Max!

Yogi: I have been getting out of my area during the morning. I got it all figured out how to push it out my way. I had fun running into the bushes...I smelled all kinds of stuff!

Daisy: I ran outside to go potty! I really had to go...usually I take my time and find the right spot. Had my yummy bacon as usual...only one piece since I am getting low on it.

Snowflake: I was already off the couch ready to go! I barked at the sitter to hurry up because I want to potty now! So we started walking down the road and everything was fine and dandy. We get half way and this dog that looks like me but a little bigger comes running up to us and gets all in my face! I backed away because I wasn't sure about it. The sitter picked me up and said something to owner but I guess they do not hear like me. Finally they got their dog because it was following us down the road while I was being carried. The dog seemed nice but I was having my walk, not social hour.

Greta: I was so excited to go outside. I remembered the sitter so I was not scared at all. Ran around in the yard and had a treat afterwards. Decided to eat some food once I was inside for good.

Shayna: I was so excited and friendly! I had my toy in my mouth and was in the playing mood. I did my business and went inside when it was time without having to me put on the leash.

Tank: The sitter was careful with me. She petted me on the head because I kept following her and trying to rub my slobber on her leg. I was being stubborn and I am not sure why...I guess its because I am a bulldog and that is what we do. I managed to potty outside, and no messes inside when she got to me in the morning luckily!

No comments: