Thursday, April 2, 2009

April 1, 2009 HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!

Sam: I was the worst puppy in the world today.... APRIL FOOLS! We were both the best as usual! We woofed down breakfast before our walk then couldn't wait to get outside, even though it was yucky and gross!

Lily: We were paaaassed ooout when the sitter came by tonight. We're not used to having company! Well better get outside before it rains!


Mattie: I went out right away and did my business so I could enjoy the rest of my walk! The sitter thinks it's funny when I get a little left behind and have to run to catch up. Apparently I'm cute, who knew?


Annabelle: I've groooown! So sayeth the sitter. Whatever, I'm still a puppy and I still never want the sitter to walk so I grab hold of his feet every time he walks! We went out back to do my business then came back in for a treeeeat!


Wolf: I was sure ready for some cuddles today. So I got 'em, obviously, the sitter always gives me cuddles. I was barking a little when the sitter was getting my food ready but I tried to keep quiet, I couldn't help it, I wanna eeeeat!


Pork Chop: I was so excited to see the sitter! After so many visits, I think I really enjoy his company. I don't know, he gives me cuddles and stuff.

Biscuit: The sitter said that he loves visiting with us because it makes him see that older pups can still act like puppies. Today, I crouched real low to stalk wolf and then pounced! Never grow up and always have fun!

Yogi: Wow, it was raining on me! But not too bad! I rubbed my face in the grass like I was about to roll over in it. Took the stairs again...but I still love my elevator!

Snowflake: It is wet out there! I managed to walk down the street since it wasn't pouring on me and just started to sprinkle. Eventually I gave up and wanted to go home! I did potty asap because I knew I wouldn't want to be out in all of the mess for long.

No comments: