Friday, April 24, 2009

April 23, 2009

Grappa: We were surprised to go walking so early - we had a school
bus go speeding past us - boy were they in a hurry. Today when we were playing with the sitter in the backyard I saw a squirrel on top of the fence and chased after it barking. The little critter ran around the fence while I tried to get him.

Gigi: We played in the backyard today because there were too many other dogs out and about. And we all know how Grappa gets around our fellow canine. we were so excited to get out of our kennel and drink water and play outside and walk in the subdivision. We didn't do to much walking this evening, because there were to many others out that got us way too excited and our sitter didn't want us to have a heart attack or anxiety attack!

Lily: We danced and jumped around when the sitter walked in this morning. It's so hard to control the amount of excitement we have for breakfast and our walk. Sams and I burned it all off by the time we got back though.

Yogi: The sitter came over today and I had made a mess by ripping up toilet paper all over the living room. I wanted it to be a surprise for mommy but the sittr aid she might not appreciate it. So we cleaned it up.

Wilson: My walk was super fun today! As soon as the sitter came I got ready and we went outside. The sun was shining nice and bright and the tasty squirrels were running around.

Raven: Yogurt and apples for some nutritious energy and a good run to work off any extra calories. I love afternoon runs, especially on perfect days like this. We ran hard and got some well deserved nap time when we got home.

Cooper: Birds? Squirrels? No! Pine cones falling from trees! They kept tricking me into thinking they were small animals. I tried to go after them until I realized what they were.

Sams: Dinner time! Dinner time! Dinner time! Why can't it be right after breakfast? The sitter said spacing it out helps keep me from getting a tummy ache. I guess he must be right.

Junot: The same lady as yesterday came back to walk us today! I went out in the backyard while she walked Tipper. Hey this isn't the same sitter. But he is really nice and fed Tipper and I dinner and walked us. I followed him around while he prepared food and looked for Tipper. We had so much fun.

Tipper: I greeted the sitter at the front door with Junot, but then I went to my favorite hiding spot. When the sitter came to get me to go for a walk she had to pull me out on the bed to put my harness on, but as soon as the leash was clipped on I was ready to go! The sitter found me napping under the bed when he arrived this evening. I ate a little dinner then we hit the street for some walking. The weather is great I just wish these gnats would go away.

Patton: The sitter came over and I had my rope toy in my mouth while I was barking and whining. The sitter was laughing at me! I asked him to kindly not make fun of me but I guess I did sound a little silly... Anyways we went on a nice afternoon walk and I was doing good the whole time. Well, until I saw this duck that I just HAD to try and chase. You know how it is!

Rex: The sitter stopped by again to say hello to us. We said hello right back and started our usual fare of rubbing on his legs and being super cute kitties. He knows it too cause he can't resist giving us lots of attention when he comes in. he always scratches us real good on our backs and heads and makes us plop on our sides or bite him!

Bacchus: Yep There's no way the sitter could ever resist our charms! After he got that out of his system he got to work giving us some food and fresh water (even while he did that, he continued to pet and scratch us!) While we were distracted, he went and cleaned out our liter box. He works sneakily like that...

Pork chop: We're usually out in the yard when the sitter pulls up ready to bark with excitement at his car but we weren't there today. We were just relaxing inside on and around the couch...watching TV! Some dogs don't get that kind of treatment or luxuries but not us!

Biscuit: At first, I was too excited to stop barking and We all kept trying to get the sitter to run outside with us but as soon as he opened the door and we ran outside, we all changed our minds and wanted to come back in for dinner. Sometimes priorities can switch in a matter of seconds, ok?

Wolf: Even after the other two had calmed down a little bit, I still had to let out of couple of howls or barks every couple of minutes. Look, it's just what I do, ok? I'm a husky and what's the point of Huskies having these beautiful voices if we can't sing for people whenever we feel like it? The sitter liked in anyways!

No comments: