Wednesday, April 1, 2009

March 31, 2009

Wolf: I wanted to stay outside the whole time so the sitter had to put my food outside the doggy door. I got up and ate it all, and even licked the bowl. Then I laid back down in the bushes, too nice out there to be inside.

Pork chop: I gobbled up my food and then followed her to see if Wolf would let me eat his food, but of course he didn't let me!

Biscuit: I ate up all my food quickly, I didn't take my time like I usually do. She turned on the tv so I could have something to do while I sleep on the couch. Got my belly rubbed too, which is always great.

Sam: We have visitors at the house and they do not speak that crazy language the sitter speaks. I tried getting all tangled up with Lily just for fun since we usually walk separately. Why won't the sitter let me eat all the random things I find on the ground!? Every time I get something really delicious he just takes it away. It's madness! Madness!

Lily: We got to walk together today. We did okay most of the time. It could of gone a lot worse and we only got tangled up a few times. There were so many dogs in the park today. We saw a couple of them more than once. Some of them were nice and said hello, but some of them were quite loud and crazy. We stayed pretty far from them.

Tank: I had my pouty face on when the sitter was writing a note to my parents about what I did. I knew what she was doing. I pottied in the house again, I didn't mean to, really!

Yogi: I found a sock in front of our gate and wanted to carry it around but she wouldn't let me do that. I saw it as a new toy but she saw it is trash I think.

Ernie: The sitter let me pick where we went on our walk today. I brought us to the little park and I shoved my nose in the clover and drank all the dew. Munched on a few flowers then led us back.

Mattie: I had a wonderful stroll with the sitter this afternoon. I followed every commend and made the sitter so proud. Everyone who saw me told me I was beautiful.

Raven: That mail truck is up to something. Cooper and I tried to continue the sitter but he wouldn't believe us! We will just have to stick to barking at it and giving it looks.

Cooper: I agree with Raven, that mail truck is definitely up to something. I think we should take action. Something must be done to protect the neighborhood!

Tank: I didn't want to walk at all today. The sitter had to entice me with little treats every so often. Eventually I got some good pace going and enjoyed it. I still asked for treats though.

Bacchus: Ok, so last night, one of us got into something pretty bad. It's not really messy or anything super important so don't freak out! I just thought I should let you know before we tell you so you can let it sink in.

Rex: So here's what happened: we knocked over a folder that had a bunch of those plastic document sleeves in in and they fell out. We weren't satisfied with that so we decided to spread them ALL over the living room and dining room area. We STILL weren't satisfied with the aesthetics of our new creation so we both decided to chew a bunch of them up! That's more like it. When the sitter walked in and saw it he just rolled his eyes and said, "You kitties are such cats!" I don't even know what that means...

Mercedes: When the sitter came over, I was super excited to see someone. I started to hop up and down and pant with excitement. We got to go on a real nice walk. The weather was nice and there were lots of dogs barking off in the distance for me to yell at! When we got back, the sitter gave me a treat and refilled my water bowl.

Bella: The sitter came over and I was in my usual place on the couch waiting for his arrival. He came in and noticed right away that i had on a nice new pink collar. That was nice, most men never notice stuff like that, am I right? Anyways, We went outside and at first I just kind of stared at him but he said "go potty!" and I took off and found a good spot. He wondered if that was something I learned of it was coincidental. he said he'd investigate further...

Pearl: At first, didn't recognize this sitter and got really nervous when he came in. He opened my crate and wanted to get me leash and harness on for a walk but I was shaking with nervousness. I calmed down after a bit and remembered just how much fun i have with this sitter. We went to the park and just went nuts! We ran around and everybody could see how much puppy energy I had!

No comments: