Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March 30, 2009

Sugar: I was nicer today and let her pet me, I don't play with toys so I wasn't much of a host but atleast I am more friendly now!

Sheba: I laid around on the ground and talked to the sitter a little, I talk when I am excited! I am not much a player of toys either, I just sit and look at the pond mostly.

Alex: I was my extra sweet self. She shook out our food and I started eating, you can't tell by looking at me that I love to eat...oh wait maybe you can! hehe

Snowflake: I like to go outside but it isn't to just walk, I want to sniff and roam around and just do whatever I want. It is MY walk right?!

Yogi: There were a lot of birds going craaaazy out there today so we decided to take another route. That is until we ran into a barking pup and I wanted to go back home! The sitter then gave me some cuddles and fresh water!

Raven: I really just needed to bark out some big trucks today. I haven't done it in a while! It's good to get these things out!

Cooper: I finished my snack waaaay before Raven did today. I'm pretty proud of myself. I ran faster than him too...until I got tired!

Wilson: What a beautiful day out there! We went for a nice long walk and then came back in to play! The kitty's afraid of me but I don't mind her. The sitter gave me some fresh water and a treat!

Ernie: When the sitter arrived I was acting lazy and sleepy. As soon as he held up the leash I was ready to go on a walk. The chilly air woke me up real fast and the walk warmed me up!

Rex: What a friendly sitter! He came in and we warmed up to each other really fast. Bacchus rubbed against his legs while I curled up and rolled around in his lap. Oh boy! He gave us some wet food too!

Mercedes: Yay! Someone to play with! The sitter was so entertained. I performed a whole show of flips and rolls for him. He made sure I knew the basics like sit and lay too. Then we went on a refreshing walk.

Sams: Today Lily and I got a ride home from the sitter. It was quite and adventure. We got a nice meal when we arrived home and then he took us on a nice long walk to work off those extra calories.

Lily: Sams and I had a lovely walk around the park this evening. There were so many smells in the park and other dogs. Lot's hellos here and there.

No comments: