Wednesday, March 4, 2009

March 3, 2009

Guiness & Bear: It sure is chilly out but at least it isn't as cold and windy as yesterdays walk.

Tripper: I love my canned cat food the sitter feeds me. Meal time is by far the best time of day! The sitter came by for a second visit today to check and make sure the lights were off, they were! She did catch me watching people out the window.

Daisy: The sitter came over to take me out and i was super excited right when he hooked the leash on me. I ran outside to pee but then right after that I really wanted to go back inside. I guess I just wasn't much in the mood to be out there because it was pretty cold!

Harmon: Oh, man. The sitter got me really good with that brush of mine. he had me rolling all over the floor and meowing like I've never meowed before! He figured it wasn't a good idea to let me outside because it was pretty cold. Good idea!

Joey: Alright, Winston did better this time, he kept his distance from me...probably because of my terrifying threats. I know he's afraid of me, that's alright. I don't mind being the bully here!

Lucy:Today I had a nice big bed to lay on in the kitchen. I was all over it when the sitters walked in and then I hopped up to say hello to them. After they rounded all of us up, it was off we went!

Winston: So we had a pretty good walk today. It was cold for the sitters when the wind started to blow but us dogs can handle anything! After we got back from the walk, we stayed outside in the backyard a played a whole bunch!

Cooper: When the sitter came inside we were both so excited that we were giving him big hugs and chewing on his hand (ok, that was mostly me but anyways). He got us to calm down super quick and hook us up to our leashes. We had a good run today!

Raven: The run was excellent today. No big dump trucks for us to scare away. No other dogs for us to act all touch around. Just us, the sitter, and the great outdoors! After the walk we had our favorite snack and then the sitter gave us each a treat for doing our tricks!

Pearl: Cars and people are so scarey! Why can't I stay inside?! The cats can so why can't I?!

Mattie: I didn't eat anything off the ground, only thing I did do was try to roll in the grass but I wasn't allowed to. Some tourist asked us for directions...they were far from were they were needing to be!

Yogi: I wasn't all that excited today but I will be when my mom comes home! The cat was in the couch...how do they get in there? It was very strange!

No comments: