Sunday, March 8, 2009

March 7, 2009

Butter: I like to drink a bunch of water then rub my water logged face all on the floor! It's fun! It is so nice outside but the sitter only comes when its still chilly out...so she doesn't like when I take forever to poo and try to eat things off the ground.

Magnolia: I tried drinking out the sink even though I had two things of water. It was there so I drank it! We had fun while the sitter was here...we love company, they give us treats!

Libby: Grrr.....Good Morning! I'm tough, but the sitter knows I'm actually a big softy. The growl was just to ward of any strangers who might be coming in. I was ready to go outside and play in the sun. When the sitter came back that night, I was ready to go hide int he shadows of the night, hide n seek anyone?

Alice: I love my chew. I love to play, and even share it! I let the sitter have it, but she kept giving it back to me. Don't you want to chew on the chewy I asked? She told me she'd rather have me chew on it, I guess it's not her thing, more for me! I just bounce and leap all over, I must have springs inside of me.

Abby: I came running out after the puppies when outside, I got wonderful scratches and cuddles. Meow!! I'd really like to sneak outside, but the sitter knows my tricks. One day I will!!!

Lula: The sitter came over and we got crazy like usual! Went into our spin cycle move and made it hard for the sitter to hook us up to our leashes. You know, regular everyday stuff! The sitter got some of our toys and played around with us a for a little bit before getting us outside for our walk.

Coco: After our walk we came back inside and the sitter refilled ou water and topped of the food. He cleaned out our box (which was exta messy, thanks to me...sorry :( ) Then he took care of the kitties' box as well. I guess tey need theirs cleaned like us...even though we're more important!

Missy: The siter came in and I was waiting for him right by the sink. He walked up to it and I jumped right up there and waited for him to turn it on so i could get a drink from it. After that he got our food ready and I ate some of it right away. I was pretty hungry.

Sarah: I kept my distance at first. The sitter gave us food and then went to clean out our litterbox. I approached him after a bit and he pet me and gave me some kitty scratches on my head. He knows the key to a kitties' heart!

Raven: So when we were on our walk, we passed one of our neighbors and he made a comment something like "beautiful dogs!" and i looked over at Cooper and was like, "yeah, that's about right!" We get all the love cause we are a handsome pack of dogs, eh? All this running is only going to mke us better looking, yeah? So let's get to it!

Cooper: Raven's right! We are pretty good looking but let's not let it get to our heads! After our run, we came back in for some water. Then the sitter just spent some time petting us and giving us some attention.

Perry: The sitter came and picked us up from the groomers and boy were were crazy with excitetment! We cam barreling out of the place and looked for the nearest car to jump ito...unfortunately that wasn't the sitter's car! When we finally got to it, I jumped right in the front seat and asked the sitter for the keys... he wouldn't let me drive.

Pear: Ok, so we're looking pretty good with our fancy new haircuts! Yeah, we look gooooood! We had a pretty fun car ride back home and then when we made it back the sitter let us out and we both went pee for a long time in the front yard! Good thing we can hold it otherwise the sitter migh have had a messy car on his hands!

Jasmine: It's sooo nice out today! We walked way down the street with the sitter and that crazy Bailey ran after every dog and bicyclist we saw! The sitter tried to calm him down, but he's just got too much energy! At night when the sitter came back we were walking by the creek across the street and a big turtle jumped in the water and made a big splash that scared Bailey! He ran away, but I wasn't scared! It's just a turtle!

Bailey: I like squirrels. I'll chase them all day, thank you very much. The sitter replenished our food and then sat down with us but I just ran around like a nut!

Molly: Long time no see Mr. Sitter! We're so happy to have someone to play with! We played out back for a few minutes and then ate dinner. Then after that the sitter picked up our leashes and we went so wild that he could barely get my leash on! But he managed to get it on me and took us for a nice long walk and even came back later in the night for another!

Hannah: I ate my little medicine treat like I neeeeeeded it. Because I do, apparently. I got a load of ear scratches today along with some cuddles.

Liberty: One of the outside kitties met the sitter at the end of the driveway and led him to the house and when he got in I was so happy to see him! I followed him all over while he prepared our delicious buffet! The other cats appreciated it, but, except for Luke, they were a little timid and stayed outside. John Pierre and his gang all ran into the backyard when they saw the sitter, but I knew better! He's got tuna!

Snowflake: I was hiding when the sitter came in but he gave me all my food and everything! Thaaank you!

Beggar: I was hiding under my blanket when the sitter came in, then I came out and said, um, medicine please. Thaaank you! I took it like a champ. He gave me some good food and I said thaaaaank you again!

Tripper: I'm glad its the weekend more people to watch, I'm a great watch cat I make sure I have a eye on everyone.

Raven & Cooper: Our mom was home today but the sitter took us out on a run anyways and then talk to our mom a little bit before he left.

Missy: The sitter walked in and I was already waiting up on the counter for him to turn on the faucet for me to get a drink out of. As I was drinking from it, he was giving me some good kitty scratches. He gave us some of our soft food and made sure we had enough dry food (even though we like the canned stuff way better!).

Sarah: I decided to be a little shy this morning but I let the sitter know I was doing alright. I let him pet me a little bit before retreating to my hiding spot.

Niffy: The sitter came back and took care of his usual business before getting to the playtime part. He kept confusing me with all of my toys and I never knew which one to try and get. He just kept switching it up on me! I'm not sure if I like that or if it annoyed me...I couldn't tell!

Toby: All of us were at or around the door when the sitter came in so he was able to see all of us at once but we spread out after not too long. He came in and went right to the garage to start giving us out canned food because he knows that's our favorite part.

Penny: The other kitties decided o wait for him to leave before going to get some food. Well, they'd better hurry because I'm going to eat all the cans of this food by myself if they don't hurry!

Savannah: This sitter came back to say hello and take me out on my afternoon walk! After a bit, we got to do some playing! Oh yeah, I pooped on this walk too. There was a lot of people because of the upcoming holiday and everybody who walked by told me that I was the cutest thing in the entire world. Ok, seriously...I know that already! The sitter came by tonight to give me my dinner and I was certainly ready for it! I started gobbling it up right away but i didn't quite finish all of it. oh well, I had my fill! We went out on a nice evening walk and got some play time in. I've had a pretty long day and I think I'm ready to crash for the night.

Aspen: When the sitter came over tonight, jackson and I were right at the back door waiting for him. He hooked me up to my harness (well, tried anyways. he always has trouble with mine at first. I don't understand why it's so confusing!) And then we had a pretty good walk!

Jackson: I was pretty excited to get out on the walk too. After he fiddled with Aspen's harness, we finally got going. I was in the mood to smell pretty much everything that we came across but Aspen was in the mood for walking so the sitter had to find a good balance to keep us both happy.

No comments: