Monday, March 16, 2009

March 15, 2009

Savannah: Today on my walk with the sitter I found a leaf shaped like a star. So I ate it! It wasn't good. Not nearly as good as breakfast, or the sitter's fingers. Everyone thinks I am the cutest little puppy ever! It must be true. Everywhere we walked people wanted to pet me! It was wonderful.

Peaches: I could hear the sitter as soon as he was outside. I am sure he heard me too because I was meowing so loud. We played fight the pens and scratch my back and rub my head.

Scratch: A sitter visited me again today to make sure I was doing fine and still had plenty of supplies. We played chase the laser and I spun in circles trying to get it!

Dolce: The sitter came again and scratched and took care of me. The scratching was the best part. I rolled around in my scratching post getting my belly and sides. So sensational!

Tess: The sitter and I shared a delightful stroll this evening. I had lots of energy this morning, but tonight I just wanted to stroll. The weather was perfect and apparently every dog and their walkers thought so too. I met so many fellow canine. Then I came home and ate my dinner. I had so much energy this morning.

Aspen: There were so many awesome things to investigate during this evenings expedition with the sitter. I found a potato chip bag, a bird, some McDonalds and a whole mess of other things. But the sitter wouldn't let me have any of them!

Jackson: We were groggy this morning! The sitter woke us up and got us outside and pretty soon we were wide awake running around sniffing everything! I was so energetic! The day was lovely and perfect for a midday walk. Birds were singing and the sun was out. I stopped at every flower and sniffed. Then I ran to catch up with Aspen and the sitter.

Ebon: Who's this waking me up? I'm so tired that I actually want to spend some time in the backyard this morning! I smell something interesting on the other side of this fence... Oh well, let's go back in and play fetch with the squirrel!

Snowflake: The sitter was back today! You know I was excited! I did need some food though, because I finished all mine. Then he had to try to pet me... He should know better!

Savannah: So it's official: I'm the cutest dog in the county! But I'm intimidating too! I even chased the big sitter through the park! He was scared even though he's ten times my size! Yeah, I'm tough! I'm gonna go fight this plant!

Missy: Hello Mr. Sitter! You're going to pet me for a few minutes and then play with my mouse toy with me and then I'm gonna go hide until you leave! You can pet Missy after that!-Sarah
Turn on the sink! I'm thirsty! Ahh! That's refreshing! Keep scratching my back while I drink! That's the spot! And this wet food is so delicious! Yeah, I'm happy!

Patty: I want outside! I tried to get out when the sitter came in, but he blocked me! He let me out on the back porch, but that's no fun! Guess I'll have to wait until my people get back...-Toby
The sitter laid out our buffet and I was happy! I got a little attention and alot of wet food! That's all I need!

Penny: Pet me! Pet me! Purr! I was real sociable today and just kept running back and forth between the food, the sitter and the window!

No comments: