Monday, March 30, 2009

March 27, 2009

Snowflake: Yay! Its Friday! Well everyday is Friday for me! I could sense the rain and didn't want to stay outside long and kept turning around to go home but the sitter kept turning me back around to keep walking.

Liberty: At one point most of us were inside but we kept running out when the sitter walked near us. Started eating my food, I am always the only one eating right away usually.

Alex: I was the only one who was nice and friendly. So I will just take all the attention then! Pete was the friendly outside kitty...he spent most of the time sleeping on the truck though.

Cleo: I got to lay on the couch and watch movies with the sitter. When it was later in the night I followed the sitter to the room because I knew it was time for sleep.

Dixon: I like to get right in Cleo's face and bark, playing in the toy box is fun too! We have lots and lots of toys so we spread them around easily.

Mason: We were really picky with our food but the sitter kept picking our food up and then we got the hint that we should go ahead and eat so she doesn't keep taking it away.

Niffy - Just like yesterday, i didn't feel much like playing today. the sitter put my feather toy in front of me and i just walked right past it and rubbed against his leg. There wasn't even anything in my litterbox so after he gave me some fresh water, the only thing left to do was pet me and cuddle with me for a long time (that was the plan!)





Bacchus: Would you just look at us? We're kind of pathetic now (in a totally cute way, the sitter said) The both of us were rolling around on the floor begging for attention from the sitter. it's a good thing he gives it to us otherwise me might go nuts!

Rex - Yeah, today we both really wanted all the attention in the world. We followed the sitter around the apartment while he took care of things and even after he put canned food down, we kept all our attention on him. he reminded us that food usually snags our attention. he felt special, he said.

Cody: Once again, all this rainy looking weather without a drop to show for it. The sitter told me that he wasn't even going to bring an umbrella on our walk. Which i though was fair because if it did start raining, I didn't have an umbrella to protect me from getting all siggy. But, like usual, no rain = awesome walk!

MJ: The sitter came inside and got to say hello to Pathfinder first because I was crated up. But that's ok, I waited patiently like a good girl! When it was time for the walk, the sitter tried to figure out the harness and couldn't do it but the quickly remembered that the chain is for me and Pathfinder already has a collar. Silly sitter!

Pathfinder: I insisted on taking my rawhide on the walk even though the sitter told me I might lose it. I kept putting it down and the sitter had to remind me to get it. Well, I guess both me and the sitter forgot about it once because He noticed that i didn't have it anymore :( I'm sure there are more back home but i really liked that one!

Yogi: There was a lot of traffic on the road today. All of the trucks and motorcycles made me jump. Eventually we got to an area where it died down and my nerves were able to rest.

Cooper: Yikes! I sure miss the wind. The gnats were swarming us on our jog so we had to step it up a notch in speed to get away from them. Good thing we can go that fast thanks to these dog-jogs.

Raven: Our dog-jog today was sweaty with a touch of hot and a side of gnats. Cooper and I ran our legs off and now it's time for a nice gnat-free nap.

Emmie: I was feeling better about the sitter today. I came up and said hello with tail a waggin'! We went for a nice walk and came back in for a nice treat!

Tallulah: I'm so exciiited! My tail was waggin' faster and harder than Emmie's but I guess it's not a competition! At least that's what she says.

Mattie: The sitter told me to stop growing up but I can't help it! We saw a little mouse outside today but I didn't do anything just kept looking for a place to do my biz-neeess. I'm getting older and getting hold of some street slang, yanno?

Lookey Dookey: We had a visitor tonight. Mr. Possum decided to pay us an unexpected visit and eat all of our food. The sitter called for help and Mr. Possum found his way home. Then we got some more food!

No comments: