Thursday, March 26, 2009

March 25, 2009

Max: I love to jump and lean all over the sitter. I don't share too much with Shadow, I must get all the food and attention! I pout a lot if I am not by the sitter...so spoiled!!!

Shadow: Max is a hog in so many ways! I am just glad I get the house mostly to myself all night so I can eat and enjoy toys by myself! I need a break from that crazy boy!

Liberty: The orange cats came in the kitchen with me to eat. One of them ate some treats and a little bit of the wet food. The litter box is staying clean since we are outside a lot now.

Daisy: Harmon went outside when I came in from outside. He was talking about his new treats he can't wait to eat. I don't always want my treats but he loves his!

Pearl: It wasn't that noisy outside luckily! I did my usual of peeing right when I get off the porch. When I got back inside I wanted to run to my crate...its my own special area.

Mattie: I can't wait to get over all this yuckyness! Soon I will be able to play and jump on the couch like I used to! And my tummy won't be so weird anymore.

Cody: Sleepovers mean friends can come over and play with me! We had an interesting time during our walk! A big black dog was on its porch and we realized after it kept on walking and barking at us that it wasn't gonna stay in its yard. It followed us two houses down but luckily didn't get too close. I think he was just old and grumpy.

Cleo: I couldn't help but pee when the sitter picked me up. I actually remembered her and didn't get scared. She thinks I am tiny since I am shaved now.

Mason: We were really quiet for once and didn't bark and play all night. What happened?!

Dixon: I barked in Cleo's face and jumped on her. I am a mean younger brother, its my job!

Yogi: The sitter and I went for a walk today but all I really wanted to do was sniff eeeeverything! I pretty much ran back when the sitter turned around. I like being in my home! We got back and I got some fresh water and cuddles!

Emmie: I'm a little timid with the sitter. I know he means no harm but I just like to keep cautious! Felicia followed us on our walks, it was funny!

Tallulah: I loved the sitter! Jumped around and getting lots of cuddles! I pee a little when I'm excited but the sitter cleans it up. He made sure our food was filled and gave us lots of fresh water!

Raven: I really wanted to pee on a fire ant mound today but all the ants started coming out and the sitter saved me from them attacking me! Close call. I peed some where else instead!

Cooper: I had no problem eating my snack today. It was taaasty! It's a nice day out but it might rain a little later. It better not!

Shadow: The sitter and I played some fetch this afternoon, even though I don't know how to bring it back. It's more like he throws something and I run and eat it, then get distracted and go bark at something!

Max: I try to play with shadow but she doesn't like it so Instead I just go and sit reeeeeal close by the sitter hoping for cuddles. Which I get! We went back inside for fresh water and a treat!!

Liberty: Once again, I am the only one fishing for cuddles. What's the deal? Every kitty loves cuddles! Whaaaatever, give them all to meeee!

The kitties: We were all running around outside again again again. The sitter gave us food, thanks sitter but I think we'll stay outside!

Niffy: The sitter came over today and took care of my litterbox and made sure that I had lots of fresh water to drink. I seem to go through it pretty fast. We played with my feather toy and I was trying to break the all-time record for kitty jumping height. The sitter said he wasn't sure of the current record but I could probably smash it!

Rex: As soon as the sitter walked in, i hit the floor and rolled around so the he could get me from all sides. This all happened before he even had time to say hello. it's because I saw him coming up through the window. Bacchus and I are sneaky like that.

Bacchus:The sitter knows now that I'm really friendly. Both me and Rex are awesome kitties, he said. I'm so friendly that I get in the sitter's way alot when he's trying to do stuff like feed us or even walk around. i can't help it! I just like all the attention!

Bella: The sitter ran over here from his apartment. he told me that it's farther than he thought so he looked pooped! We said hello and then went out in the backyard to potty and hang out. After a bit, i laid down on the grass and nearly fell asleep because it was so nice out there. The sitter was nodding off too. That would have been funny!

No comments: