Sunday, March 8, 2009

March 6, 2009

Butter: I saw my neighbor friend but the sitter wouldn't let me get close to them! I was taking a long time to poop and the sitter wanted me to concentrate..hehe!

Magnolia: I ran down the stairs quickly so I could get my treats. That's my favorite thing, that and making the litter box dirty!

Hannah: I can jump really really high! I LOVE JUMPING! The sitter comes and I jump at the back door. I love going outside in the mornings...I have so much energy! I think we should knock down the fence on the right side...it doesn't look like anyone lives there...we should take it over! Dinner was delicious and play time was soooo fun!

Molly: I roll over on my back and I start leaking, good thing I do that outside. I squeal like a pig...I don't know why...I just really love getting my belly rubbed! I'm still peeing. Alllll the time. Not inside, the sitter knows better to get me outside in order to pet me. Hehe! The sitter gave us a treat after we came back in!

Libby: I gave a little growl when the sitter first came in, but then I remembered this lady and rolled over for some good belly rubs.

Alice: I kept trying to steal Libby's attention by pushing myself in front of her, it only work a little bit, the sitter did play with me and my chewy tho.

Abby: I watched the sitter walk down the hall to check on the guineas and then when she was walking back, she caught me. I was hiding in the dark bathroom, I'm as black as the shadows, until she turned on the light to pet me. Purrrr.

Bailey: The sitter came by this morning and we were soooooo excited to see him! I was so excited that I started to whine a bit because I could hardly contain it. The itter couldn't find our leashes for a while. He looked al over the kitchen...we tried to tell him where they were numerous times but he doesn't speak dog very well (not too bright, I see).

Jasmine: He found the leashes and took us out to potty. We both had to go pretty bad. After that we went back inside for some petting and attention. There was a bunch of food in our bowl already so he just checked the water and got back to petting.

Winston: Man, that sitter does a great job at making me behave myself. She keeps talking about her young one at home so I guess she's got practice. I'm not all that bad...just have a ton of puppy energy to expel! I don't think Joey or Lucy share much in my excitement.

Lucy: I was waiting for the sitters to show up today and I was right there by the door when they showed up. I always get really happy to see them and the sitter has the hardest time getting my chain collar on because I'm always moving around a lot.

Joey: I was excited to see the sitters today too. I was whining from behind my gate and ready to get out there on that walk. The weather was perfect for walking and the sitters let us spend a nice long time out there to enjoy it.

Bella: I was up on the couch when the sitter got here. I was just laying there with a very regal air about me! He took me out to the front yard and we actually spent the whole time out there today! He took one of my blankets and we just sat together on the driveway and listened to all the sounds while we enjoyed the sun.

Beggar: The sitter showed up and he couldn't find me at first. He decided to take care of the litter box and give me a chance to get used to him being in here and when he walked back into the living room, BAM! There I was waiting to say hello (I'm very sneaky). He got my medicine all ready and gave it to me. I took it like a pro and he rewarded me with a few treats!

Bailey: The sitter came by again to take us on a walk! I was really excited to go out there and maybe I might have been too aggressive on my leash but whatever! I was having fun. I had a lot of things to sniff and trees to pee on!

Jasmine: Yeah, Bailey pretty much led the way and the sitter and I followed. We figured it was best to just let him do his thing rather than try very hard to get him to pay attention! he's so crazy sometimes!

Lula: I was a little less crazy about the sitter than Coco, but I still liked him. I was barking at something outside the sitter couldn't see. He thought it was cuuute!

Coco: THE SITTER! I like him, as do I like my food, it is so tasty and delicious. I was all over the place outside today, you know, just exploring.

Kitties - One of us ran and hid and the other hung around reeeady for food. I got some cuddles too!

Yogi: The sitter came and I was a little afraid of him but it was okay. We went for a walk and it was such a nice day out there! I sniffed around like crazy. We came back in for some fresh water!

Raven: We haven't seen this sitter in so long! It was such a beautiful day outside, it kind of caught me off guard but that's okay! I love getting my ears scratched!

Cooper: The sitter had to keep telling me to eat my snack! I didn't want to, I wanted to plaaaay!

Tripper: I enjoy people watching from the window!! The sitter can always find me here just looking out at the world.

Niffy: The sitter came over to play with me today. Well, more than that but I like the playing part the most. He checked my feeder level and gave my fresh water and then scooped out my box. When he finished with that it was time to play! He found a pen and just teased me with it by poking it out from behind stuff and I kept trying to pounce on it!

Savannah: This sitter came over and saw me for the first time this afternoon. He was all over me and told me that I was probably the cutest puppy in the entire world! He let me out and took me on a walk where we ran around and played with each other until it was time to go back inside. He couldn't resist and played with me a little more in the kitchen before saying goodbye.
He came back to give me my dinner tonight. I was so hungry that I ate up all my food with quickness. After giving my tummy time to settle, we went out for another walk and some play time. I pooped on our walk and then got to play with the sitter and run around again!

No comments: