Monday, March 23, 2009

March 22, 2009

Chelsea: Oliver kept stealing my treats right out from under my nose! The sitter made up for them though! We had breakfast too, and inhaled that, then I was excited for a walk! Too excited to let the sitter put my leash on! And when we got outside, after taking care of my business, I started down the sidewalk! It made me so happy!

Captain: Breakfast time! Yum! That was good! Walk time! Hey, I'm gonna catch this squirrel! Ah, he got away! I need to learn how to climb trees!

Pacquita: I have so much energy I just want to run up and down the street nonstop and in circles around the sitter so we tie him up with the leashes! I love walks!

Toby: Hello Mr. Sitter! Welcome back! You should let me outside! I guess I'll settle for some delicious fresh wet food!


Penny: The sitter is back! He gave us treats and gave me lots of attention while we sat in the back porch! It was chilly, but I needed some fresh air!-Patty
Purr!

Rex: I was super friendly today! Bacchus wasn't feeling as social though! The sitter couldn't find him, but he could tell he was there because of all the evidence in the litter box! We got fed, but I wasn't interested in that! I played with my string toy some, but mostly I just wanted my neck scratched!

Annabelle: I was in the mood for games today. First I challenged the sitter by poo-ing in FOUR different places. Then I sneaked up on some squirrels and scared them good. When we got back home I ran around the sitter in circles with my rabbit squeaking it! All I wanted to do was smell flowers today. I just buried my face in every bush I saw and breathed in the wonderful scents. They didn't taste nearly as good though.

Buster: The sitter looked a bit sleepy when he walked in, so I thought I would do him a favor and bark a lot to wake him up. It definitely worked but I think everyone in the village heard me too. Oops!

Zeke: Woops! The sitter caught me. When he went looking for my bowl he found it right in front of the TV. He asked me why and I confessed that I had stayed up late wathing TV. He said it was fine and took me on a nice long walk.

Sunny: I like this sitter person. He puts out food and makes sure there is water for us. He even pet me a bit after I gobbled down on some breakfast.

Shadow: We were hanging out in the front yard when the sitter came. He was confuuused! Were we allowed to be there? I don't know but we were being good pups!

Max: This afternoon the sitter came over for some playtime and a walk. As usual I shared my excitement narrowly missing the sitter's shoes. We walked the bike trails and I found the biggest pine cone in the world! We went on one more evening walk before bedtime. Then it was time to say good night *Yaaaaaaawn* Good night!

Lucy: Who is this sitter? He is very charming whoever he is. He came in and we said hello then he put out more food for me and changed my litter. He must be my new personal assistant!

Charlie: I was really excited to see the sitter this morning! He gave me some cuddles right off the bat and then gave me some food, but then...it was walk time. I didn't want to go and instead just laid around on the grass. Then we came in for more cuddles, WHOO!

Liberty & the gang: There's so many of us! For the most part we were all outside saying a quick hello and running off. The sitter set our food out for us but we didn't come inside, even when he called out "dinner time!"

Niffy: This sitter is getting to know me pretty well, isn't he? He knows what kind of stuff I like to play with and the noises I make when he's coming inside to say hello. He said he thinks it's the funniest how, every time, when he's leaving, I always go for my food bowl and take a few bites from it. it doesn't really make sense, I just do it!


No comments: