Monday, March 9, 2009

March 8, 2009

Libby: I'm a great guard dog till I see the sitter here. It was earlier than usual or so it seemed. We had a time change, sitter said that means we'll have more daylight to play in! That sounds exciting. When the sitter came back that night, I didn't even growl once while I waited to see who was coming in, I knew it was her. I just sat there thumping my tail.

Alice: Last night I brought in a toy to play with, I took it with me to my kennel for bed but I traded it for a chewy. The sitter said we would play in the morning with it, and she was right!!! Yippie! I played fetch until I was to tired to do anything else but eat breakfast! I had a great day outside but I was ready to come in for cuddles and bed time with a fresh chewy!

Big turtle: I was crawling up the side of the thank this morning, I was hungry!The sitter tried to pet me, but I ducked down as soon as I saw her hand getting to close.

Abby: Who can say no to big cat eyes like mine? After I suckered the sitter in to giving me good neck scratches I let her know how much I loved them by giving her kisses.

Hannah: Breakfast time! I inhaled mine and my glucosamine tablet too and then we went out for another great walk! After we sniffed around enough outside we came back in for petting and Molly made her crazy squealing sound! I still don't get why she does that!

Snowflake: The sitter snuck up on me while I was sleeping under the covers and sat next to me! Then he started to pet me and I woke up and realized how angry I was! He knows better than to try to pet me! Grr!

Beggar: I lived up to my name today! As soon as the sitter came in I was begging for food! I was so hungry! But he fixed that and then I sat on his lap for a long time and just purred while he scratched my neck! Purr!

Liberty: I was happy to see the sitter again! He gave me more tuna! Woohoo! The outside kitties enjoyed the food too! John Pierre and Luke were curious about the food smell and came inside too, but they were still a little timid around the sitter! More attention for me! I rolled around on the counter purring and knocking the notes on the floor! I'm such a good kitty!

Missy: We greeted the sitter as soon as we came in and then i hopped up to the sink for a drink! He gave us some much-appreciated canned food and then he brushed me! You know I loved that!

Lula: The sitter came back! FUUUN! Breakfast was delicious as always but Coco tried to eat mine and I said Nope!

Coco:I tried to chase the sitter up the stairs and he said "what are yoooou doing?" I said "Climbing." He put me back downstairs and fixed the barracade.

Kitties: We were just doing some more laaaying around. The sitter said I'm the biggest cat ever. I took it as a compliment!

Angel:WHOOO! The SITTER! He let Lacey out first so we waited patiently then he let us out and we went craaazy! It's so Nice outside!

Precious: I love getting cuddles! The sitter gave us food for breakfast but we didn't start eating until he came back in the night. It was ooookay!

Lacey: I didn't remember the sitter until he gave me some cuddles, the I said yeeeeah you're ok.

Jasmine: I love the sitter. He go under his legs for cuddles. He said that's what his puppy does too. Cool! Lots of cuddles!

Bailey: The sitter comes in and I howl and howl until the sitter lets me oooout! I get out and run around and look out the window and the sitter knows its to time to geeet outside!

Tripper: I'm a little dissapointed the weekend is almost over but that means my parents will be home soon. Yippie!

No comments: