Thursday, March 5, 2009

March 4, 2009

Tripper: I love my red ribbon. The sitter told me that red ribbons represent heart disease awareness... I didn't know that! Did you?

Guiness & Bear: Our sitter keeps telling us it will warm up and be spring soon - does she know what she is talking about??? Today was nicer then it has been this week. Maybe there's hope!

Tank: Whoo! I love playing with the sitter. We tried to go for a walk and I was excited about it at first but soon grew tired of it and became stubborn. The sitter decided to bring me out back, where I really shine and go craaaazy! We came back in for cuddles and a treat. Dinner was delicious tonight too!

Joey: During our walk today, I was getting ready to go poop but Winston came and interrupted me. Once we got back, the sitter took me out by myself to go potty but I got shy all of a sudden and it never happened.

Lucy: We had a good walk today, I normally am the first one to go potty but I didn't go first (or all that much, today) Oh well. Can't make yourself go, right? I spotted a kitty during our walk and gave it a good stare down. I'm pretty sure my intimidation face will haunt it's dreams!

Winston: I was very well behaved today! It was only after the walk that I started to try and play bite Lucy and Joey in their faces. They don't like that at all :p Hey, did you know that when I want something like a tennis ball, I chatter my teeth like a kitty? Maybe somewhere along the line, I've got some kitty in my heritage...even though that's totally impossible!


Daisy: Oh, I was so excited to get outside when the sitter showed up! I was hopping around and spinning in circles until he hooked me up to my leash (which was no easy task with all my excitement). After we came back in the sitter gave me a bacon treat!

Harmon: The sitter annihilated me with my brush today. He made me melt into a big puddle of kitty goop! After i regained my composure, he let me outside to have some great adventures for the day!

Mattie: The sitter stopped by today to take me for a walk and play with me. I was very good and stayed right by his side the whole walk...well, except for when i had to potty, of course! We came back in for some playtime and i got a treat for going back in my crate.

Bella: The sitter came over and took me outside in the front yard. We stayed out there for a bit but we wanted to enjoy the sunshine without any distractions so we went to the backyard and I just layed in the grass for a while. before he left, he gave me my kong filled with treats and peanut butter!

Cooper: As usual, when the sitter arrived, I got real excited and chewed on his hand. I like to bit his hand cause the I can hold onto it and lead him all over the place and show him my toys. I'd have rather played than go running today but I do like going outside!

Raven: I just like to lean on the sitter when he comes in. He pets me when I do that. We didn't have to scare of any big trucks during our run today so hopefully that means they learned their lesson!

Pearl: I decided to walk backwards and sit a lot but that didn't stop her from making me go down the street. I am a good girl anyway!

Snowflake the Kitty: I smell stranger! Uh-Oh! I am gonna stay right where I am and don't touch me because I let out some crazy noises!! I made a mess of my litter just for them and will do it again tomorrow! haha!

Yogi: I was super excited about walking! Mom came back home and now I am just full of energy! I had thought she ran away for good! I love the elevator! I get really mad at the elevator door when it doesn't open up soon enough for me...its a magic door because when it opens we are in a whole different place!

No comments: