Wednesday, March 11, 2009

March 10, 2009

Sydney: The sitter says I have pretty big blue eyes and I'm funny when I sit on my two back legs to beg. I gobbled up my pills and then ran into the laundry room to start eating the wet food.

Sasha: I was frisky again, running upstairs into the area where the litter boxes are, I usually stay down stairs but I really had to go!!! Who doesn't love a clean litter box?

Snowflake the kitty: I am back under the covers, sneaking a look at me could cause serious injury or death! Anyhow I have been eating good lately and getting the litter all on the floor so they can clean it up!

Yogi: All this time the sitter thought I wasnt pottying but really I stand and pee. Why hike my leg when I can just stand there? I pooped in front of Tubby's, I hope I didnt ruin anyones lunch...hahahaha!

Snowflake: I was a little awkward today wearing a harness but I survived it. I have to walk wearing it lopsided or I will jump backwards if it gets straightened.

Guiness: I had to pee and didn't want to get my feet dirty so I peed in the road. Bear thought the grass was the better

Cooper: The gnats were so awful on our walk today. We tried running faster but I think it made the gnats think we were more delicious.

Raven: We went on a run with the sitter today. We had to keep moving though because we had our own personal cloud of gnats. Creepy...

Pearl: Today I met someone new. We took a walk together to the park. I was afraid of all the loud noises and things moving about. But my new friend the sitter was with me so it was not too bad.

Lula: When the sitter arrived we started barking and yapping with excitement. We ran around and circled the sitter until he finally snagged us with those leashes! We went outside for a walk and it was really nice. Early morning walks are great, especially when it's already kind of warm outside!.

Coco: There this one neighbor house with big dogs in the backyard and we like to bark at them. It's easy to act big when they're fenced in...The sitter said it's a good thing, too because they probably didn't like what we were saying! We came back in and got some fresh water and more food in our bowls then he cleaned out our boxes.

Niffy: The sitter came over a little earlier than normal today so I wasn't expecting him! He made sure my fod and water were alright and then he cleaned out my box. Then it was playtime! Only today i didn't feel much like playing, I just wanted the sitter to spend all his time petting me. He's pretty good at it. he knows all the kitty spots.

Wolf: When the sitter pulled up to the driveway, all 3 of us were standing outside by the fence watching him. We all started shouting at him to let him know that we saw him! When he came inside we were all waiting for him at the door. Magic? No, just our doggie door.

Porkchop: We were alll super excited to see him and, even though we have a doggie door and can go out anytime we want, we all ran to the back door and begged him to let us out. He did, of course and ran around with us in the backyard!

Biscuit: Yeah, only we didn't feel much like running around for too long. We just kept fighting for the sitter's attention. Wanted to see who could get the most petting from him! Before he left he gave us each a treat and some more petting.

Daisy: Oh man, was i excited when the sitter came in. i was already downstairs and jumping around with excitement and even barking today. The sitter hokked me up to my leash and i zipped outside to do my business. i trotted around the yard for a while and then decided I wanted to come back in.

Harmon: The sitter gave me some loving today with my kitty brush. I go crazy with that thing. He makes it so i can't even stand up, i just plop over on my side! After he finished embarrassing me in front of Daisy, he let me outside to seize the day!

Wilson:The sitter told me that he wasn't greeted by the bird today and I told it's because it wasn't there, silly. he said the kitty was waiting for him and said hello so that made up for it. We went out for a great walk. Saw a few neighbors to say hello, peed on a bunch of stuff...yeah, doesn't get much better than afternoon strolls!

Wolf: I really wanted some cuddles today. I usually dont like too much cuddling as I try and lick the sitters hand every time he touches me but not today! Cuddles!

Pork Chop: I can never leave the sitter alone, I follow him everywhere and if he tries to play with Biscuit, I bark at him. He loves it! Dinner was delicious tonight!

Biscuit: The sitter and I were playing with a toy when Pork Chop got jealous and started barking. Then she grabbed another toy and started playing by herself. Ooooh my sister!

No comments: