Tuesday, March 3, 2009

March 1, 2009

Bunny: It is NOT good day! Thundering and lightning! The rain sounded nice and until all that other stuff came with it! I stayed hidden because I was so scared, normally I am out spying on the sitter.

Jackie: I was under the bed waiting for that scary lightning to go away! I wanted out the room around that time just to do something different. I can't wait for my momma to come back!

Magnificat: Last day for the sitter to come play wit me. he gave me fresh water in my feeder but I still had plenty of food. After that he scooped out my box to make sure it was nice and fresh. Then we got to play some more. I like his games. he must have a kitty at home!

Apollo: No big thunderstorm is going to scare me! It can blow and shake and make lots of lightening. But KO and I will still not be afraid. We are big strong dogs. With a single bark I could make this storm run crying.

KO: Its raining so heavily! And that means there will be lots and lots of mud. The sitter told me no dirty dogs will be let back in though, so I stayed out of the muck.

Sally: I decided to come out today and see what this sitter is all about. He laughed at me while I was eating. I kept grabbing mouthfuls of food and taking them to eat at the other side of the kitchen. What's so funny about that?

Juno: When the sitter came in I rushed over to him. The storm last night scared me and I needed some cuddling to comfort me. The wet food helped too.

Sweet Pea: They don't call me Sweet Pea for nothing. While the sitter prepared breakfast and Bubba's meds I talked to him in my sweet little voice. The sitter told me it might snow today, that would be quite exciting.

Yogi: A sitter stopped by to check on me and take me on a walk. Brrr. It was so cold outside. The wind just bit all the way to the bone. It felt good to get back inside.

Madison: It was pouring down rain from the storms from last night, when we went out we got wet even with an umbrella and rain boots.

Joey: One of these days I'm going to bite Winston in the face...he keeps getting all up in my business and I don't like it! I'll give him just a couple more chances and then, if he doesn't stop, I'll get him good right in the snout!









Lucy: I was right in the kitchen wagging my tail when the sitters came by to take us on our walk. I was so exited that the sitter had a hard time getting me to sit still long enough to get my walking collar on! He got it eventually, though!








Winston: The sitter is making me behave alot more on my walks and it's just soooo weird! I want to run around and act crazy and eat stuff and jump on everyone. The really weird thing about it is how i really don't mind acting good during the walks, but tht puppy side of me keeps saying "break free and cause chaos!"

No comments: