Tuesday, March 3, 2009

February 28, 2009

Bunny: I was running around the house a lot when the sitter arrived...I was just happy to see someone! Then I got on my kitty condo and acted like I was gonna pounce on the sitters head while she messed with the window and blinds.

Jackie: I stayed on my momma's pillow mostly but decided to get up and eat some food. I keep getting my food in my water bowl...maybe they should be far apart so it stays cleaner a little longer!

Sweet Pea: I was in a super good mood this morning. After the sitter organized breakfast he got to pet me and rub me and watch me run through the halls like a speeding bullet. The sitter came by and started petting me right away because I was there to say hello and greet him with lots of attention. He gave me a few treats after giving us some fresh water.

Bubba: That sitter came again to give me those yucky medications. At least I got a treat after for taking them so easily. And whats this? A complete breakfast! The sitter had to give me my medicine again at night and I knew that so I went and hid under the bed. He had to get me to come out by making me trust him with treat (dirty trick, if you ask me!). I eventually came out and took those pills like a champ...I just hate doing it!

Blue: I was hiding pretty much the whole time. Right when the sitter was about to leave he saw me stroll into the hallways so he said hello and gave me a treat and some good kitty scratches on the head.

Jessi: Who's this? A sitter eh? Well now that you are here you might as well clean up this mess we made. Oh yeah, how about some more food and fresh water, and make it snappy. I gotta eat!

Sassy: The sitter came and gave me my medicine and he was very gentle. I gave him a few licks to show my appreciation. It was a very quiet and peaceful day.

Cooper: Feel the burn! Raven and I are well on our way to the Mr. Universe-Dog competition. When I flex my leg the muscles bulge, and when we run we run like champions. Besides the fact that we are just so good looking.
Raven: The sitter and Cooper and I had another wonderful run. Choruses of birds cheered us on and a cool breeze carried us. It was beautiful.

Apollo: I was relieved to see the sitter tonight. I had an itch on my head that could only be resolved by the sitter's hand. He knows the spot.

KO: Playtime! Even though it was dark and rainy, the sitter and I played fetch with my ball. I don't care whether it's sunny or rainy, playtime is all the time.

Juno: I don't think the sitter should be messing with Solace right now. She seems like she means business. Anyways, the sitter gave me a bunch of attention and I made sure to let him know how much i enjoyed it by talking to him. He gave us some breakfast and fresh water and made sure our box was all clean for the day too! But then I saw the sitter take Solace away. Just when my loneliness started to bite, the sitter came and scared it off. To return the favor, I attacked the sitter's shadow. he didn't know it, but I saw it creeping up on him.

Solace: I don't think the sitter understands that i just don't wan to deal with it right now. I don't care if I HAVE to take my shot. I'm not GOING to. I had to show the sitter who was boss, too. I think he's afraid of me, hehe! After scaring off one sitter two more sitters came and tried to give my shot. I showed them, even gave one a few scratches. But they put me in my carrier, and I was off to the vet. Oops... maybe I should have just taken the shot after all.





Max: The sitter came over this morning and let me out of the laundry room. he gave me my breakfast which I ate all right away and then he took me out in the front yard to potty and play. It was fun to play right after waking up. Morning time playing is great because it's not too hot and nobody's aake to bother you!

Shadow: The sitter came over and gave me my breakfast and took me out in the front yard with Max. I really had to go potty so I'm glad we got to get out there quickly! The sitter gave us a bunch of fresh water to hold us over for the day and made sure we had plenty of toys ont he porch o keep us buy until the next visit.


Magnificat: The sitter stopped by again today and made sure i still had plenty of food and water in my feeders. He got to cleaning out my box right away too. He did those things quicly so h'd have lots of time to play with me! We played all sorts of games with my feather to where i would chase it or jump high to get it. We also played with my stuffed kitty where he'd toss it and I'd pounce on it as soon as it hit the ground

Cody: The sitter came over to take me out on a walk but...oh no! It's raining pretty good. That won't stop me. The sitter and i stepped outside just to see how bad it was but I us kept on trucking. I got pretty wet during the walk but when we came back inside the sitter found a towel in the laundry room and dried me off real good!

Zeke: The sitter came by again to let me inside but, wait a minute, I was already inside! My dad left me inside because he knew it was going to be yucky outside. So the sitter just let me out to go potty. I didn't like it out there! he knew i wouldn't want to go for a walk either. when we came back in and i got dried ff, the sitter gave me my dinner and a treat!

Madison: The sitter told me it's supposed to snow here tomorrow night so I'm going to enjoy as much of the sunshine today! My evening walk was good, I'm just glad we got it in before those bad storms.

No comments: