Thursday, March 19, 2009

March 18, 2009

Maggie: I wasn't sure about having a new friend but once she got my leash my mood changed. I licked a lot today, I love to lick! She gave me more food since I was about out and my water since I love to drink!

Scratch: My name is scratch for a reason! I did a lot of that when the sitter was making sure I had everything. She gave me tuna, I ate a little so I could save the rest for later!

Snowflake the kitty: Hello from under the covers! I am in my usual spot waiting to come back out so I can eat.

Daisy: After I was done outside instead of running upstairs I actually sat on the couch and let the sitter pet me some more. I enjoyed some bacon too!

Shadow: The sitter woke us up and we were so happy to see him! We had breakfast, then played in the yard for a while! Max brought out my raccoon toy so we played fetch with it for a while, but I had to battle that big puppy for it a few times! He kept forgetting that it was mine!

Bella: I was sleeping on the bed when the sitter came in and I had him pet me for a while before I got up and went for a walk! It was so nice out! I even felt like running some! But mostly I just sniffed around the neighborhood!

Yogi: I met the sitter at the door this afternoon and he was very friendly! He gave me a little food and then took me for a walk once he found my leash! I led him down the street and we went into the park for a while too! I sniffed every planet there! They smell great! I'm such a happy dog!

Cooper: The sitter is here! I haven't seen him in so long! I'm gonna chew on his arm! After that he ran us so much we could barely keep up towards the end! I got some energy after my snack though!

Mavi: Somebody's here! Pet me! Pet me! I need attention so bad I'm not even interested in food or my laser toy! But I guess since you set it out I'll eat some...

Lula: The sitter came over today and we both gave our usual spectacular performances of excitement. He got us some more food and water as well as the kitties. As soon as he put that scoop of soft food on top, we were all over it! He laughed at how I just took my scoop off the bowl and ran away with it.

Coco: After the walk, while the sitter was scooping out the boxes and tidying up our accidents, Lula and I were running all over the house fighting over that little stuffed red doggie. It's ok, I held firm and didn't let her take it from me!

Niffy: The sitter stopped by again today and put some more food in my feeder and gave me some fresh water. Then he went and took care of my box while I rubbed against him and watched. He found my stick with the feathers attached to it only the feathers were no longer attached to it :( So we weren't able to play with that toy...

Toby: As usual, I was right at the door to say hello to the sitter when he came in. He said hello back and said hello to Patty as well because she was right there with me. He got to work getting our food ready and each time he put some canned food in one of our bowls, I had to sample a little bit of each one.

Patty: The sitter said hello to me and went right to the garage after that to get our stuff taken care of. Unlike Toby, I waited for him to finish before partaking in the buffet. Once again, we were the only kitties today who felt like saying hello. the sitter saw the other ones but he could tell they felt like being shy today.

Bacchus: The sitter will never ever find me!....

Rex: I was sitting on the windowsill behind the couch and peeking over the back of the couch so i could keep an eye on the sitter while he got some food for us and scooped out our box. I was a little braver yesterday but today I'm going to play it safe. he knew I was there, which was good enough for me.

Sake: The sitter came in and said hello to me. Careful not to pet me too much because he remembers hearing that I can bite sometimes. yeah...that's right. Watch out! He cleaned out my box and got me some more food and water. then he played with me with that feather toy that I have. Before he left, he sprinkled some catnip on my scratcher and i went nuts over it.

Charlie:
The sitter came over and i gave him another ultra hug to say hello. he got me hooked up to my leash and I gladly ran out outside into the back to go potty. After that we were heading towards the front yard and i just plopped down in the shade. The sitter said "hey Charlie! What's the deal?" and tried to move me. Ah, I love being a huge dog!

Snowflake the Poodle: I wanted to walk all over the grassy area. I walked sideways like a crab and backwards. Must be my eyes getting bad, oh well I still have 4 good legs!

No comments: