Tuesday, March 10, 2009

March 9, 2009

Snowflake: I am out of from under the covers so they better stay out of my room! I appreciate the food and everything else but I will never say hello!

Yogi: I pottied today on my walk like a big boy. It was a very pretty day and warm so I was full of energy. I got carried away with the elevator scratching at the door for it to open quickly!

Sasha: Oh the food people are back! I wasn't all over the sitter as much as last time when it came to the wet food but I did run to the laundry room to start eating.

Sydney: Wow! Those pill pockets are HUGE! I only needed a piece of one for my pills...I don't want pills big enough to fit in something like them! yikes!

Lacey: I was really nice to the sitter, I used to be ugly and mean but I get to roam while these people are not here so I am happy.

Angel: I was all over the yard this morning wanting to potty while the sitter got our food ready. Once I was done I wanted to come back in so I waited patiently on the porch.

Precious: I told the sitter I have no idea what happened to Lacey's eye, I didn't do it!! I decided to wait until the sitter left to start eating my food but I won't wait too long because Angel might get it.

Coco: I had to be chased around to get my leash on but at the same time I was so excited to go outside! I am a little nutty! hehe!

Lulu: There was a big dog barking at us and we were barking back at him...there was no leash on him so I don't know how he stays in his yard. It would be fun to just roam around with no leash!

Snowflake the poodle: My bow is still on my head, still crooked too. Now that its hot out there im gonna get all sweaty and smelly when I just got a bath! My major complaint for the day is that I am out of my favorite treats...I was really letting the sitter have it!

Wilson: I tried to eat my leash on the car ride home. Oooops! After my walk which was another sniff fest, I ran right for my kennel, saying a quick hello to kitty, then quietly waited for my treat. Thaaaank yoooou!

Libby: I'm so ready for the sitter to come in the morning, that I don't even bark or growl. I just sit wagging my tail while Alice goes nuts in her crate. After the sitter lets her out we race to the back door to go potty and play.

Alice: I let the sitter know how glad I am that she's here, all that barking could break a ear drum. We play chase out in the yard and play with my toys. Mostly I just enjoy playing with Libby until it's time for breakfast.

Abby: I DID IT!!!! I escaped this morning, I snuck by the sitter when she reached in to turn the porch light on, and ran out without her noticing me. When she saw me in the reflection of the window she turned around to try to get me to come back but I didn't want too. I was waiting for her when she came back tonight tho, and I told her I was sorry by giving her lots of rubs and purrs.

Squeezy: I was just watching everything out of the window's I wasn't going to sneak out like Abby did, I'll wait until my mommy gets back to go outside.

Turtles: FOOD!!!! and more water to cover the bricks so we can sun bathe.

Guineas: We love our hay, and love getting fresh food and water. We let the sitter know how much we love all of that stuff by making cute guinea noises.

Tripper: I have had a great vacation with peace and relaxation, but I am glad the 'rents are coming back tomorrow.

Guiness & Bear: We tried to come home 3 times on our walk because we wanted to see our daddy!

Raven: It is quite hot today and the sitter ran Cooper and I until we dropped. As soon as we got back I went straight to my water bowl for a few big gulps to cool me down.

Cooper: We ran so hard today. I felt like a dog machine just pumping away. When I got back the machine needed sleep so I took a nap on the floor.

No comments: