Thursday, March 12, 2009

March 11, 2009

Pearl: Such a pretty day! So much going on outside! I pottied quickly then started walking, the neighbors dog growled at me but I just ignored him.

Snowflake: I was extra bossy today! I like to have my treat right away when I get back inside and the sitter was not fast enough for me. I have been feeling stinky lately with all this warm weather...I just got a bath and I am smelly all over again!

Yogi: Yay! What a pretty day to walk down the street and look at the water! I thought about going to the park but the sitter isn't sure just anyone can go in it, no one is ever there. I was good and pottied a lot outside on my walk.

Biscuit: I was laying on the couch watching tv when someone showed up. I always bark at her because I am grumpy from being interrupted.

Pork Chop: I really love treats! Can't you tell! I was lazy with Biscuit and just wanted to watch the big tv. I asked the sitter to change the channel since we don't know how.

Niffy: The sitter came over today to play with me some more! First he checked my food and water and then cleaned out my box but right after that it was playtime! he kept tossing me my stuffed kitty and I would pounce on it and tackle it! I think we know who the top cat is around here!

Daisy: When the sitter came over I was the most excited that I've ever been! I was waiting for him at the door and spinning around in circles and wagging my tail like a madman! I really had to go because the second we stepped outside, I was looking for a good spot! We came inside and the sitter gave me a bacon treat before i retreated to my spot upstairs.

Harmon: Yeah, Daisy's been getting really excited lately. the sitter used to have to go upstairs and coax her down but now she's more than willing. I guess she's getting used to him. The sitter let me outside again so i could go have my kitty adventures!

Cooper: when the sitter showed up, i gave him the usual bite hand hello and tried to take him over to my toys. He took me to the laundry room instead and put on my leash. What's this? I don't want to run now! it's playtime! *sigh* Oh well, at least I get my snack after running!

Raven: When we were out on our run we passed those goats again and I wanted to let them know who's boss around these parts. I won't have any goats coming around thinking they own the place! I yelled at them a little to establish myself!

Bella: When the sitter came over I was sitting by the door because I could hear him coming in. He put my leash on and took me out in he front yard. We walked around the yard a bit and then he took me in the backyard so i could potty without any distractions! I did all my business and then the sitter gave me my kong!

Charlie: Oh man, I haven't seen this sitter in a while! I gave him some big hugs to let him know how much I missed him. He couldn't find my leash to take me on a walk but he knows how much I love running around in the yard so he took me out there and we just went crazy! I chased him around the house and then he turned around and chased me right back!

Lula: The sitter came over and we started to orbit him like he was a planet or something. We got real excited and started to give out those little barks that we do. He got us on our leashes to start today and took us outside. As soon ad the door closed, we took off! Good thing he had us on those leashes. in our excitement, we might not have stopped running!

Coco: on our walk, that neighbor dog was barking at us again but we're not scared of him (well, at least when he's fenced in the back yard! When we came back in the sitter checked our water and food (and the kitties') and then cleaned out our boxes.

Snowflake: I was sleeping under the blankets when the sitter showed up. He gave me a little pat and I let out a meow to let him know I was doing just fiiine! He gave me some food, I'll venture out a little later for dinner!

Peaches: The sitters back! I haven't seen him in a while but I haven't forgotten him. I was meowing and waiting at the door for cuddles. He gave me some food and ten we played on the floor. WHOOO!

Wolf: I always get beat up by the girls. I hold my own though and then the sitter gives me extra cuddles when the girls run off. And he gives me my food first! Thanks sitter!

Biscuit: I was barking at Wolf outside today, I just really wanted to play. Pork Chop got in on it a little too but she's only doing it because I am. The sitter called me away for some cuddles though, I guess I can give Wolf a break for cuddles!

Pork Chop: Um, I get my food last. I don't know why, but I always finish first. The sitter splits mine up because I don't like mixed food. YUM!

No comments: